PWO Recipes - Noob question

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by picholas, Jul 11, 2018.

1. picholas

picholas Member

If I were to theoretically brew something like Frog Juice

TrNE 50mg + TNE 50mg + Dianabol 25mg + Anadrol 25mg

Would it make more sense to put all the raws together and brew it that way, or brew them individually and then combine the finished products.

2. All together

Also, not trying to start shit, but I don't see everyone's fascination with this blend. If you're not on both Drol and dbol, it's useless. You'll get enough out of the TNE and TrNE. being that you're also on tren. Otherwise it's also basically useless.

So to wrap it up, if you're not already on all of the substances in the blend, it's pointless to take it IME/IMO.

Eman and egonormical1010 like this.
  3. picholas

picholas Member

I just want to try it. Shits and giggles.

See, I would assume with the various different melting points and from what I hear tren degrades in too high heat...that all the powders together at once wouldn't make sense?

Again I am so over my head here, I am just trying to understand why.

4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You could brew either way really. The heat just speeds up the process mainly, the solvents do the real work.

If you were to try to make it let the solvents sit in the powder for a while

picholas and Eman like this.
  5. Eman

Eman Member

I've actually started just letting the powder sit in the solvents recently... Usually don't need any heat.

I agree with @theprodgicalson though... I don't get the hype. None of these are dosed high enough to make any sense. If you could brew 100mg/ml TNE and 50mg/ml Anadrol... Then you're rocking and rolling.

6. This sounds like something entirely more useful. Or either 100TNE/100TRNE, 100TNE/50TRNE.

Personally, if the source knows how to brew it, suspension is far better than no ester imo.

7. ickyrica

I would give that a shot. The other pwo mentioned wouldn't be what I want, other than the trne. I'm good with about 35mg trne at a time, at the most. That stuff hits me hard for some reason. Need 100mg tne though

Eman likes this.
  8. Eman

Eman Member

I've actually never tried it, so that might be the only thing in the mix that's dosed correctly... I think 50mg does pack some punch?

I've actually had the opposite experience... I've gotten much better results from TNE as compared to suspension. All things weren't exactly equal though in my comparison, the biggest thing was the PIP was just too much for me to handle with suspension... I have some that I just really don't want to use because I know it's going to kick my ass the next day.

9. picholas

picholas Member

Your post spawned another noob question, what is the difference between a suspension and a no ester?

10. ickyrica

Oil and water

11. ickyrica

I've never had a pump like I did on 50mg trne. Everytime I went that high I thought my skin was going to tear, almost an unimaginable pump. Uncomfortable and a hindrance no doubt. I still get a wild pump with a lower dose but it's manageable. I have no clue how I compare to the rest of the heard...

theprodgicalson and Eman like this.
  12. While I have not tried TRNE, I did have some tren suspension a few years back at 50mg/ml. It was my favorite. It for sure will leave you with some pip though.

@picholas like icky said, suspension is in water and no water is in oil. The difference is the time it takes to kick it. Which honestly is fairly marginal. That and suspension rawr have to be micronized, since is just suspended in water and needs to not clog the pin.

No ester kick in is generally 60-90 minutes. Suspension is generally 15-30 minutes

Eman and picholas like this.
  13. Eman

Eman Member

Pain and less pain

14. picholas

picholas Member

Since I got you all in here one last noob question.

@Eman
    @theprodgicalson
    @ickyrica

After thinking it over, a TNE/Dbol blend would be all I am interested in making but I want to try to brew them individually first to see if I can get it to hold.

From my research

Dianabol 100ml @ 50mg/ml

I would use:
    Dianabol 5g (5.6ml)
    15%Guaiacol (15ml)
    30% EO (30ml)
    Grapeseed oil (29.4ml)
    2% BA (2ml)
    18% BB (18ml)

Does that look right?

15. Eman

Eman Member

I've never brewed either... But I would expect that to hold.

Personally, I'd prefer Anadrol instead of dbol simply because anadrol hits harder pwo than dbol does, at least IME. Dbol tends to need to build up for a few days. But, if you're already running dbol then you'll be good.

16. picholas

picholas Member

Yeah I have a few Balkan tabs my friend gave me he has left from his last run, but not enough to last 4-6 weeks, figured I could start with the orals and switch to the injections.

17. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member

PWO nooby here!!

When making TrNE, do the bb and eo need to be very hot when added?

I know for TNE the solvents and carrier should be around 250 when bringing into solution.

18. picholas

picholas Member

@Iron Vett

From my understanding tren is the only compound where heat can mess things up

That's what they're saying in regards to the heat

19. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member

Correct but the base compounds are tricky and I can't find it now but it seems like I remember someone saying that tren base takes a good deal of heat to go into solution.

Edit: my regular tren a and e are brewed cool enough to always be able to sit comfortably in my hand

20. picholas

picholas Member

I heard 130°F on my phone too lazy to convert to C° is ideal for tren a/e