Qtropin?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Dax, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Dax

Dax Member

Just looking for some insight on Qtropin I read some real good reviews on it and the seller as well however once again it's priced reasonably for domestic gh which raises some red flags for me any helpful info is greatly appreciated feel free to PM me as well.
    Thanks in advance

2. TRT

TRT Member

I already told you. Post more pics of the women in your Avi and we'll talk.

3. BIGSWEEZ

BIGSWEEZ Member

Heard that

TRT likes this.
  4. Dax

Dax Member

Not you again. LOL

5. TRT

TRT Member

I was thinking the same thing when I saw your second thread asking the same thing. Haha

6. Dax

Dax Member

I was hoping someone in this forum could be helpful

7. TRT

TRT Member

Nobody has tried it or heard of it if there's no input.

8. tengtren

tengtren Member

I will tell you everything you want to know about everything

If you dm me pics of your girls butthole ‍♂️

Gaynz39 likes this.
  9. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

It's already reconstituted? That's kind of strange. Wouldn't it degrade quicker, vs being in a lyophilized powder like most hgh?

10. Dax

Dax Member

It's similar to Norditropin Simplexx (google it) Let me know what you think

11. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Have you seen igf or serum tests on it?

12. @AnTabolic,
    It's not reconstituted, it's liquid HGH. Usually, I refer to Simplexx.
    The clinical usefulness of liquid human growth hormone (hGH) (Norditropin SimpleXx in the treatment of GH deficiency. - PubMed - NCBI
    Liquid HGH, when stored in the fridge, has a shelf life of 18 months, it won't degrade if stored at room temp for 4 weeks.
    @Dax, We've been carrying liquid/freeze-dried Qtropin since 2016, lots of feedback, incl bloodwork and other tests is available on our forum
    http://roidsource.me/forum/oral-steroids/1415-qtropin-hgh

13. Dax

Dax Member

I think I'm going to go ahead and give this a try.

14. Ambiguous

Ambiguous Member

Select carries it. I figure they have access to good info. But Select does not honor their reship policy— at least not totally and certainly not timely— so there’s that. The reps on alibaba are all over place. Some say no US, some US ok, some say huge minimum order, some no minimum,some say no reship , some say reship. That turned me off

15. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

You plan on getting IGF done?

16. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Select advised me to stay with Ansomone. But did say that Qitropin changed, and become their own manufacturer. But then again, you never know what’s what. I just ordered Ansomone and first 3 vials has no Vacuum at all.

17. Dax

Dax Member

There is a domestic place that carries it and they seem to have a good name but I will keep it in mind, have you used?

18. Dax

Dax Member

I will run it for probably month and half then get tested.

19. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Word. Did you have a Post about German Labs? Did you get anything out of it? I just got 3 of the 50iu vials and started at 4iu. I’m new to GH, but the pumps seem crazy, and last forever. Could be placebo I guess, and know it takes time to see benefits. Haven’t gotten any sides yet either, but I hate to judge something off side effects.

20. You talk about 2 different products. he asked about Qtropin and the one u are referring to is QItropin.