Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Quad injection crunchies

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Kineticmacks, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Kineticmacks

Kineticmacks Junior Member

who else gets that crunch when pinning your quads? Gotta be from tight muscle since I don’t get it in glute or delts.

2. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Where on your quad are you pinning?

3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Ugh, I just had that for the first time the other day. Reminded me of when I pierced my ear when I was a kid and heard that pop in the middle.

4. Kineticmacks

Yep I remember those days. Especially the upper ear industrial piercing.

T-Bagger likes this.
  5. Kineticmacks

Middle to the side. I don’t get the crunch every time just now and then.

6. Eman

Eman Member

Sounds like scar tissue...

7. Kineticmacks

Could be although it’s a fairly new site. Thinking it’s tight fascia and muscle tissue.

8. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Fascia most likely. Even tight muscle isn’t a “crunchy” tissue.

Kineticmacks likes this.
  9. rugerjitsu

rugerjitsu Member

With 27g 1/2” pins, no crunch ever...that sounds horrible.

88GENERAL88 and Mac11wildcat like this.
  10. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Y’all sound like a bunch of women!
    Ohh, scar tissue! :rolleyes:

Kineticmacks likes this.
  11. Kineticmacks

Lol, now that I think about it, they do make oral test...

12. balco

balco Member

I know exactly what you're referring to, I can feel the syringe going through multiple layers until the syringe is all the way in.

13. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Wtf, like you pierced a tendon with the needle ??

14. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Because I am not on a lot of gear right now. I use a brand new 29G U100 1/2in for each shot. It takes an extra 10mins a day no biggie, when you are trying to avoid adding anymore scar tissue like I am, they are gold

15. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Lol, no. It was more like my skin was popping

88GENERAL88 and maxmuscle01 like this.
  16. maxmuscle01

maxmuscle01 Member

Poppin’ ! I look forward to it! I’m sick, lol!

Max

T-Bagger likes this.
  17. Hacksaw Jim

Hacksaw Jim Member

There are about 6 different spots, about 1 inch apart on the quad to inject into. If one part is giving you that crunch feeling,, then just switch to any one of those other 5 spots. It is really a good ideal to rotate around injecting in those 6 spots

Kineticmacks likes this.
  18. Hacksaw Jim

Hacksaw Jim Member

Hey bro, do you just focus your injections in the glutes and quads? If so,, I would start injecting into various muscle groups like Lats, traps, chest, triceps, biceps and so on. If you alternate injections among all these muscle groups,, then I can pretty much guarantee you that you will never have an issue with scar tissue. Even if you do every day injections for up to a year! Under this protocol,, when I do get scar tissue,, which is seldom,, I am able to efficiently give that muscle a break for 3 weeks or so and then I can hit it again without any problems due to my ability to use so many muscle groups for injections

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  19. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Thanks for the heads up brother. I have 6 spots I rotate, deltoids, quads, and glutes. Lol I am sort of ocd about everything, I will only dump certain compounds in to certain muscle groups. In the past when doing site injections with hgh, I have gone to biceps calves, chest. Never hit the traps, triceps or lats. Scar tissue from years of test prop and tren with 18G. It weird too I would have though after taking a 6 to 6.5 year break that my body would have rid a good majority of it. Doesnt seem like it. Anyhow, I am a lot more mellow when it comes to my doses and at my age not really interested in being a science experiment any longer. So I am content with what I think a lot of guys would consider low dose use of compounds. Once a year I think I will run a high dose of test.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  20. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I heard pinning calves kills. Did you just get used to it or something?