Quantity when ordering noob

Trying place an order looking to take 6iu a day. Says Genotropin Pfizer IS 36IU 12 MG. I want to take it for about 4 months does that mean I need 20 boxes? Seems crazy expensive or is it really pricey to take hgh

Dax

That's some of the most expensive shit there is can u say second mortgage or r you independently wealthy?

master.on

Trying place an order looking to take 6iu a day. Says Genotropin Pfizer IS 36IU 12 MG. I want to take it for about 4 months does that mean I need 20 boxes? Seems crazy expensive or is it really pricey to take hgh
Yes it is expensive (and often unnecessary, read below)
Just check how much GH costs at a real pharmacy in mexico
Humatrope 6 mg Inyectable Precio Caja Con Cartucho En México y DF
You Google the exchange rate.

And GH is even more expensive in the states.

its really pricey, unless you financially secure their are a lot of compounds for a lot less money .
Just use more and more steroids.
Just look how big 70s 80s and some smaller 90s bodybuilders got, with no GH whatsoever.

Yes

You want 4 months worth of 6iu a day dose

29 days • 4 months = 116 days
116 days • 6iu = 696iu
696iu / 36iu = 19.333333333

20 boxes buddy boy
20 boxes x $600 each = $12,000
$3000 per month!
second mortgage indeed.

Ask @master.on he does gay4pay to afford his GH.
Ask Arnold who had to do nude posing to pay his cadaver GH

Last edited:
Yes it is expensive (and often unnecessary, read below)
Just check how much GH costs at a real pharmacy in mexico
Humatrope 6 mg Inyectable Precio Caja Con Cartucho En México y DF
You Google the exchange rate.

And GH is even more expensive in the states.

Just use more and more steroids.
Just look how big 70s 80s and some smaller 90s bodybuilders got, with no GH whatsoever.

20 boxes x $600 each = $12,000
$3000 per month!
second mortgage indeed.

Ask Arnold who had to do nude posing to pay his cadaver GH

Thanks a bunch. i could have gone my whole life without seeing that, and i'd have been fine. Bad robot. Bad robot!

It's not really for building muscle I wanted to use for healthier skin. I also though why women who do so much plastic surgery don't look into this Avenue it was just a thought. Maybe in the future where I'm more financially stable

Eman

It's not really for building muscle I wanted to use for healthier skin. I also though why women who do so much plastic surgery don't look into this Avenue it was just a thought. Maybe in the future where I'm more financially stable

I've taken a fair amount of GH and I have never noticed any difference in my skin.

Tom

Shenzhen OK-Biotech Company Representative
AnabolicLab.com Supporter
If my calculation is not incorrect,
20box/4=5box/month
5box*36iu/box=180iu/month
180iu/30days=6iu/day

Then, nobody noticed the side effects for so high dosage(Especially for Pfizer's gh, it should be genius)? One my UK friend takes around 4iu/day and 3 months later, his figers are 1inch longer and height rised 2inch. Then, he died at his 39.

In the homepage, there is an article on HGH usage, the golen dosage is 2iu/day.

Any comments?@Dr. Jim

Dax

If my calculation is not incorrect,
20box/4=5box/month
5box*36iu/box=180iu/month
180iu/30days=6iu/day

Then, nobody noticed the side effects for so high dosage(Especially for Pfizer's gh, it should be genius)? One my UK friend takes around 4iu/day and 3 months later, his figers are 1inch longer and height rised 2inch. Then, he died at his 39.

In the homepage, there is an article on HGH usage, the golen dosage is 2iu/day.

Any comments?@Dr. Jim

Me not understand so much what you saiding.

Tom

Me not understand so much what you saiding.

Uh, I just mentioned his dosage at 6iu/day is too much. That can brings a lot of potential risk, like longer fingers, etc.

CAswole

So you're saying that 6ius of gh is going to make someone's fingers one inch longer and their height will increase by 2 inches? Wow.

Evom1

Having used both pharma norditropin and regular meditrope black tops, no noticeable difference. Save yourself the cash and pay $200 for a 150iu kit

Tom

So you're saying that 6ius of gh is going to make someone's fingers one inch longer and their height will increase by 2 inches? Wow.

Such case should be very commonly seen. No one ever met? That's the point then.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts