Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Question on an injury

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by Sparkyp, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

hey. About a year ago I start to get this hard almost the size of a pencil eraser lump in the top of my quad. Hurt a little but not much.

Fast forward a year it’s about the size of a marble. Tender a little and when I try to do legs the uncomfortable feeling travels to my pelvic area and further into my leg.

The hypochondriac in me immediately thinks cancer. But I started to look into it and it possible can be a hernia?? Anyone ever get this?

If I use a percussion massager it seems to flatten out a bit but it’s still there and it’s hard to train legs. Hard to see. Need to be standing just right to get the lump to show

2. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

No idea, best to see a doctor. Strange to get a lump in your quad out of nowhere.

puckhog likes this.
  3. chocolatemalt

chocolatemalt Member

Yeah, get the docs to scan that baby. MRI, CAT scans, whatever. Tell em it's got you super paranoid and you're thinking of taking a scalpel and cutting it out yourself.

"WHAT IF IT'S A BOTFLY? AN ALIEN?!"

They'll have you on the scan schedule that afternoon. :D

Sparkyp likes this.
  4. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

Lol.
    I’m thinking it’s a muscular hernia or maybe a small boyle. Noticed it when I was doing a ton of deadlifts and squats last year.

5. luissp

luissp Junior Member

Lol, might get OP institutionalized as well !

But deffo a good idea to show that lump to a doctor.