Question to Bill and Doc regarding the toxicity of a certain steroid

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Reinheart, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

As the title of the thread says, i am very interested in running Dienedione along with my test cycle in a month or so.

This product is not methylated or alkylated, yet, I contacted the company and they said that it is tough on the liver and should not be stacked with another oral (i had d-bol in mind).

This is it's structure: 19-Norandrosta-4,9 Diene-3, 17 Dione and it converts in the body to: 17b-hydroxy-estra-4,9,(10)-dien-3-one

What do you think? Can it elevate significantly liver enzymes and be overally toxic or not?

Thanks in advance!

2. Get Some

Get Some Member

Hey Rein...

That's a "19-Nor" prohormone that you're looking at running there (similar to x-tren). That specific formulation lends itself to progestagenic sides quite frequently. If I were you I would avoid that product altogether and just go with the dbol. I know a few people who have gotten pretty bad gyno from a product with this exact same formula. It's just another "tren" prohormone clone. As far as i'm concerned most of the prohormones are very toxic and should not be taken.

If you really want to take the next step, run dbol at the beginning of your cycle and Tren A at the end. Run a small dose of 100mg EOD (abotu 350mgEW) for the last 4 weeks and see what kind of sides you get and if your strength/gains improve. When you're dealing with any thing 19-Nor (highly suppressive) it's best just to go with the proven commodities (tren, deca, NPP, etc)

3. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Hey bro! Thanks for the reply! I know it's X-tren we're talking about, i just didn't want to sound like i am advertising a certain product. Anyway, i have already bought a bottle of X-Tren (one month supply) and I was intending to stack it with d-bol. It's effects are considered to be pretty similar to those of Tren and Deca and so are it's side effects but with less chances of occurrence (at least that's what users report).

It's the most potent un-methylated pro-hormone/designer steroid and it's classified as a Class III drug.

I am very interested in trying this as well as Superdrol. I am just curious to see what's all this fuzz about.

Injectable AAS are superior by far but another reason i didn't choose this route is because i am kinda afraid or ordering gear from abroad nowadays and here, I only have access to test e (and biogen labs which i haven't read good things about), so I thought it wouldn't hurt to experiment a little bit with something different.

4. Get Some

Get Some Member

Anything that's considered a "prohormone" that has 19-Nor attached to it is not too safe IMO. This is from personal exeperience. I would suggest running superdrol instead of this x-tren. But, also, are you sure that this x-tren is real? there are a lot of prohormone fakes/counterfeits nowadays since they become illegal in the US after awhile.

I think you'll be fine if you just run 50mg ED of dbol....you've never run 50mg ED yet for a cycle right?

BTW, this is just my opinion, I don't think it's possible to know what the 19-nor product will do to your liver, you just have to take a gamble.

5. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Bro, superdrol is dimethylated and M3 is even worse IMO. I haven't run more than 30mgs d-bol in a cycle though and I am really tempted to do so in the future.

Regarding designer steroids and pro-hormones I am sure i can get the real thing. These are being sold all over UK at insanely low prices.

6. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Steroid Forum Leader

I don't know. I wouldn't use it myself.

There is no very-effective "prohormone" (most of the products sold as that are not, pharmaceutically, prohormones as they are not precursors of any hormone) that is still legal and has a good profile of effects vs side effects.

Pharmaceutical anabolic steroids are far-and-away better choices of compounds.

The only legal product I'd personally take is 11-ketotestosterone: a little known fact is that this has actually been shown to be similarly potent as an agonist at the human androgen receptor as is testosterone itself. The only problem is getting adequate blood levels. Unfortunately that is a real problem and for any given person, definitely including myself, it's simpler and better to go for the pharmaceutically-developed-and-researched products. The reason they made it to market while thousands of other compounds did not is because they stand out as being superior choices!

7. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I see. Thank you very much. What about Superdrol and M3? What do you think about these? They are both very potent agents but very toxic as well to my knowledge.

8. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Steroid Forum Leader

Yes, same thing. I wouldn't use any of them. The pharmaceutical anabolic steroids are better choices.

9. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Ok. Thank you very much for your assistance! :)

10. Get Some

Get Some Member

that's basically what I told you Rein!! lol

11. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Yeah bro, i never doubted about the quality of your advice but you have run M3 and you loved it! :p

12. jodilee

jodilee Junior Member

i took mdrol 2xs and both times after 30 days my shit turned black i got nice strong in a short time but it hurt mystomach bads dont take it its not worth it tren a and test is good enough bro after that ive been juicin for along time i never stopped and i havent got sick or anything like i did on mdrol which is superdrol

13. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Thanks for the info bro. That's some serious shit BTW.