Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Rabbits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaxVolume, Apr 17, 2018.

1. MaxVolume

MaxVolume Member

Where’s the rabbit thread? IMG_2977.JPG IMG_3878.JPG

2. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Haha how did this get stickied so fast?

I think we just found Millard’s soft spot haha.

rpbb, T-Bagger, JackSmooth and 2 others like this.
  3. CoolBeans

CoolBeans Junior Member

How to make rabbit stew :p

rabbit-stew.jpg

4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I've never had one but they seem like they'd be a cool pet. Do they smell? I had an aunt with a ferret and that thing smelled like ass

Brandaddy likes this.
  5. i like the idea of having a pet that i can eat, should push come to shove. :D

Oldschool and mike5064 like this.
  6. picholas

picholas Member

That's why I have one really fat friend...what?

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  7. Does the rabbit(s) that live around my backyard count? I do toss it some carrots and lettuce which he/she eats after it’s had it’s fill of grass.

I noticed some mother fucker ran over a rabbit a few houses away and I was worried it was mine but thankfully I’ve seen it munching on grass in the yard in fact it scared the crap out of me 10 minutes ago as I was walking into my house, it charged out of the bushes lol.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  8. MaxVolume

MaxVolume Member

IMG_5179.jpg
    IMG_3898.jpg IMG_3533.jpg IMG_3054.jpg IMG_6786.jpeg

rpbb, ickyrica and Havah like this.
  9. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have this rabbit in my new backyard. I'll have to get a picture of him. Dude just lounges out like a dog would. Even saw him rolling around on his back in a shady dirt spot. Brown with a fuzzy white tail. He's not going to like it when my dogs move in...

10. MaxVolume

MaxVolume Member

Like this? IMG_2420.jpg

11. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

well i tell to my lil sister - she have one rabbit- that rabbit is a badass subject haha. ie if you thinking in its food this subject is very dangerous cuz like the food but not the human friendship - at least my experience.

Otherwise is a gentleman know exactly how must be its behavoir in society haha,a very diplomatic animal.

12. picholas

picholas Member

"Paint me like one of your French girls"

13. MaxVolume

MaxVolume Member

IMG_7099.jpg IMG_7101.jpg IMG_5132.jpg

14. valuum

valuum Member

my ex and I had a rabbit, when I was locked up (we had broken up) I called her to check in and flipped out when I found out she gave it away or back to the pet store. It was a cute little pet, I didn't think I'd like it, I figured it'd be like a big ass hamster. We could never get her to interact well with other rabbits though.

15. DiegoVelazquez09

DiegoVelazquez09 Junior Member

Saw a gif about rabbit fucking, oh boy, that shit is funny.

16. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Had a white one they don't smell bad but aren't the best around little kids they don't have patience like normal pets an there bite hurts like a mofo plus they shit anywhere they r even your lap

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  17. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Lol, I had a hamster when I was a kid and it would literally shit everytime it took a step, so I bought one of those mansion cages and kept it in there most of the time.

MindlessWork and Holidaypay like this.
  18. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

I ended up keeping mine outside in a pen because that little fucker shit everywhere the wife thought it was so cute till we had to clean shit off the couch an living room table all the time

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  19. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

The hamster shit was small so it wasn't too bad to clean up, just imagine picking up grains of rice everywhere. Could never get the smell out of the cage either.

Holidaypay likes this.
  20. Apparently they can be trained to use a litter box pretty easily.