RAD-140 Experience?

heady muscle

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
What has been most people's experience with this SARM? What dose protocol do you follow?
Thanks

heady muscle

Good stuff Jim, thanks. I will have to digest this info for a bit, but I will have more questions.

Still like to here some personal use of this.

heady muscle

This is intriguing: "RAD-140, however, has shown an anabolic/androgenic ratio of about 90:1, and actually antagonizes (partially blocks) the effect of testosterone on the prostate. That’s an impressive demonstration."
"t’s a very interesting compound, and could be of value as part of a steroid stack due to its partial testosterone blocking effect in the prostate."
Bill Roberts.

MindlessWork

Just out of curiosity could sarms be used in place of AAS for making gains? Sounds like a noob question but throwing that out there.

heady muscle

Some of the stuff I have read would say yes to your question Mindless. But like Dr. Jim stated, I don't think there is enough info out there to substantiate the claims. I may try it coming up very soon. But SARM's are a little scary because of the unknown. Also, why aren't they on the mainstream market?

Tmisatix

Does anyone have any personal experience with lgd, ostarine or gw 5016? This would be a good contribution to this thread. I've only seen one log ever with RAD 140, so that's a big turn off for me

heady muscle

I ran ostarine and didn't see squat. I ran it at the beginning of a cycle alone for a month and then again at the end of the cycle. Nothing from what I could tell. I stopped running it.

The RAD 140 is an interesting SARM from all I read. And IF it does what it is propagated to do, it may be as Bill Robert says in the article Millard posted a nice complementary drug with an AAS cycle.

Of course the problem being finding legit product.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts