RAD-140 Experience?

Tmisatix

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Sad, isn't it? Big Pharma just might want to jump in on this so they get the $$$$$

Yes, exactly. They would rather put this in the pharmacies in order to make money that way, but also create a black market and make even more money!! :rolleyes: Also, it seems like the feminization of males could be another part of the plan.

heady muscle

Having "neuroprotective actions relevant to Alzheimer's disease" you would think this would be more mainstream at this point. Or least tons of funding for studies for this purpose.

The fact that it's been shown to be neuroprotective is awesome. I'd like more studies showing more benefits though
Traditional AAS like T that activate AR have neuroprotective effects too. I don't think the property is unique to SARMs but related to activation of AR. SARMS don't have the same stigma as AAS. That's one good thing going for them.

In this study, we investigate the SARM RAD140 in cultured rat neurons and male rat brain for its ability to provide neuroprotection, an important neural action of endogenous androgens that is relevant to neural health and resilience to neurodegenerative diseases. In cultured hippocampal neurons, RAD140 was as effective as testosterone in reducing cell death induced by apoptotic insults

Joeblack

I will be using a sarm stack in the next week

RAD
Yk-11
LGD

might add some mk-677 in there. Ive seen pretty good feedback on RAD from the ppl that i known have used it. I know a good company to get it from so thats a plus. Cant wait to start

I will be using a sarm stack in the next week

RAD
Yk-11
LGD

might add some mk-677 in there. Ive seen pretty good feedback on RAD from the ppl that i known have used it. I know a good company to get it from so thats a plus. Cant wait to start
Why? I know the "good company to get it from" will appreciate it.

If you're willing to use AAS to mess with your HPTA, why bother with SARMs? SARMs, for all intents and purposes, should mostly be considered AAS that are inferior to traditional AAS.

heady muscle

If you're willing to use AAS to mess with your HPTA, why bother with SARMs? SARMs, for all intents and purposes, should mostly be considered AAS that are inferior to traditional AAS.
I am glad I posted this thread. There is much more than meets the eye with this SARM (RAD 140) or any other. Which I knew, but it always good to hear it from someone you trust.

I am willing to try the RAD 140 down the road. I haven't read anything overly negative about it, but at the same time as mention prior there is not much info out there.

The YK-11 is also very interesting, but I am not going to trust some run of the mill supplement company to have pharma grade. Good stuff Millard. Thanks for being persistent in watching out for all of us knuckleheads (including myself).

I am glad I posted this thread. There is much more than meets the eye with this SARM (RAD 140) or any other. Which I knew, but it always good to hear it from someone you trust.

I am willing to try the RAD 140 down the road. I haven't read anything overly negative about it, but at the same time as mention prior there is not much info out there.

The YK-11 is also very interesting, but I am not going to trust some run of the mill supplement company to have pharma grade. Good stuff Millard. Thanks for being persistent in watching out for all of us knuckleheads (including myself).
I'm very curious about SARMs development too. I try to balance it with skepticism and my distaste for supplement companies whose marketing is potentially harming consumers (e.g. promoting SARMs for PCT, etc).

I'm also biased towards AAS that have 50 years of research behind them. At the same time, advancements in pharmacological technology interest me a great deal :)

MindlessWork

Seems sarms are getting pushed on Dylan Gemelli's board (Adrenalinerushforum) I noticed. I am skeptical but seems that people are starting to swear by sarms and that's a little bit unsettling as there's not a lot of info out there about them as Millard pointed out.

Joeblack

I keep seeing on other groups that you cant make gains from sarms. Im going to prove this wrong and i want to see my before and after blook work and see how that differs from the aas blood work

Joeblack

I have a friend body builder that is only on yk right now and making some impressive gains. Im watching him changed weekly. He is now in love withe YK. I want to see what it is about

I keep seeing on other groups that you cant make gains from sarms

I'm not sure why there is any question about if they work. The question should be "do they work any better than traditional AAS?' Given that they are HPTA-suppressive (which is one of the main adverse effects of AAS), does the cost-benefit point to any superiority of SARMs?

I keep seeing on other groups that you cant make gains from sarms. Im going to prove this wrong and i want to see my before and after blook work and see how that differs from the aas blood work

My two cents - this approach hurts the credibility of your experiment. If you have an agenda in which you already know the results before you even start then people might be suspicious.

Imagine someone taking the following approach with a UGL: 'I have a bodybuilder friend who is making awesome gains with a stack of XYZ Labs products. I'm watching him grow right before my eyes. I keep seeing everyone on internet forums saying XYZ Labs is a scam with bogus products. I know XYZ Labs is a good company to get AAS from and I am going to buy their products and prove the skeptics wrong.'

Also, it will be hard to determine which product (RAD, Yk-11, LGD) is having the most effect. For example, YK and LGD may be amazing but RAD not so much but we'll never know this. Then again, if you already know that all 3 work, it will be interesting to see if there are additive or synergistic effects.

Unfortunately, the evidence-based research won't answer these questions any time soon. And like most PEDs, the real-world use by bodybuilders and athletes will continue to be informed by self-experiments and self-reports.

i want to see my before and after blook work and see how that differs from the aas blood work

This could be interesting. What is your protocol for blood work?

jc1991

Guys im logging rad right now just started not putting my hopes to high here but ill keep you guys posted

Sponsors

Latest posts