RAD-140 Experience?

Dr JIM

They weren't made to be selective in that they don't shut you down, because they do. The only reason osta can be low dosed in pct is because of how mild it is but full recovery won't be achieved till off. They were designed to be selective to muscle and bone tissue and not cause other side effects on hair loss or prostate hypertrophy.

Receptor selectivity is just one of many factors, physiologic or otherwise, that can effect a compounds risks and benefits.

Tmisatix

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Isn't that the case with the majority of PEDS, IME yep.

Yes but some have human uses Within the medical field at a longer duration correct? Like comparing test to ostarine, we would know more of what o expect with test

giggity

Hey everyone,

Have a few questions about RAD-140 as I just ordered. Looking for some suggestions. I was recommended to take it solo with no PCT, but the more I read, the more I'm seeing the opposite.

1. As a first time cycle in history, is it recommended to take it solo? I see many cycling it with SR-9009
2. What is the recommended dose to start? 3 MG, ramp up to 6 and then 9 after 2 weeks?
3. Should RAD 140 be taken daily or split up every couple days?
4. Is a PCT actually required? If so, what is recommended and at what dosages? Clomid/Nolva?

That's all I can think of right now. If anyone wants to add to it as I prep, would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dr JIM

I an utterly shocked some are willing to use such compounds absent a shred of proof they even work.

I mean guys is there any evidence based literature on this stuff bc the data I've reviewed on legit SARMS such as Ostra indicate they are no better than TRT at best. Yet some seem willing to risk HTPA dysfunction based on that anecdotal promise alone…….NUTS IMO!

According to the resellers and advertisements for RAD-140, this stuff has now reached "phase ONE clinical trials", which is used to determine a compounds SAFTEY IN HUMANS, and that means all the "published data" to date has been conducted on ANIMALS hello!

For what it's worth, my suggestion let someone else be the G. pig or become a part of the "clinical trials", if they even exist.

Last edited:

Dr JIM

An excellent in depth review about SARMS their MOA, and potential clinical applications

Attachments

• SARMS MOA and clinical utility.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 9

Dr JIM

Is a PCT actually required? If so, what is recommended and at what dosages? Clomid/Nolva?

These are direct quotes from the iSARM site which sells "genuine" RAD-140
- SARMS will NOT effect LH levels
- Certain SARMS will drop LH levels 10-20% …..
-
.. PCT is also important when it comes to cleansing organs and providing the body with vitamins and minerals to keep it strong

Under the "clinical studies" section they state
Studies on SARMS are few and fail to cite ANY whatsoever
However in spite of this they state RAD-140 is undergoing phase ONE CLINICAL TRIAL yet fail to mention even ONE animal study on RAD-140. (NO drug or compound can enter clinical trials until animal studies are conducted!)

Yet in spite of all the above these clowns reference "clinical studies" as rationale for this compounds, efficacy, limited side effects, need for PCT etc.

If it walks like a DUCK, looks like a DUCK and quacks like a DUCK, its a damn DUCK

Last edited:

Dr JIM

Hey everyone,

4. Is a PCT actually required? If so, what is recommended and at what dosages? Clomid/Nolva?

!

The only way to KNOW for sure is to conduct TT, LH/FSH and E-2 levels AFTER your RAD-140 cycle is completed.

Similar assays performed BEFORE you began running it would be helpful but not as important IMO.

giggity

Thanks Dr Jim.

I've read a few logs on other sites..guys have been taking RAD 140 for a good year now and have gotten excellent results with zero side effects. I jumped the gun and ordered it but still contemplating on taking it and doing as much research as possible before doing so.

Dr JIM

"Research" there is no legitimate published studies on this substance and that's THE PROBLEM with almost all supplements, excepting grossly extrapolated animal studies for many supps.

And there are NO DRUGS worth a crap that have "no side effects", that's just pure BS!

I mean I do you know all these "bro's" feeling the burn of miraculous gains aren't the same one or two shills posting the same nonsense?

The answer of course is you don't, and that's the inherent problem IMO as they have no legitimate evidence based unbiased studies to back up their claims "success".

Never forget how much money we are taking about for "novel" compounds like RAD-140 (I mead the name was no coincidence) we are likely talking MILLIONS!

I feel for you kiddo, bc if the history of supps along these lines is predictive of future events, and it usually is, I think you've been had along w many others using this stuff.

BUYER BEWARE!

Last edited:

Jonnyfist

Swim has tried almost all sarm. Swim saw good results on rad 140 paired with sr9009. Good fat loss. Abs showed through for the first time.

jaymaximus

Swim has tried almost all sarm. Swim saw good results on rad 140 paired with sr9009. Good fat loss. Abs showed through for the first time.

I heard on another board Swim got all the fat back. Then Swim wanted some milk. Swim tried to milk a horse. Swim used the milk in a protein shake. Horses dont have milk.

Jonnyfist

Horses h
I heard on another board Swim got all the fat back. Then Swim wanted some milk. Swim tried to milk a horse. Swim used the milk in a protein shake. Horses dont have milk.
Horses have milk. It must be fermented to drink. It is one of the best protein sources in the world.

Sponsors

Latest posts