Raised Bump on tit portion of nipple.???

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by BBC3, May 22, 2009.

BBC3

BBC3 Well-Known Member

I am actually starting to get a bump on the tit part of my nipple. I am on test E, Deca 600, and this started happening before the anavar that was recently added. I mean it looks like on of the small bumps that you can see all over a normal tit, but it is raised on the top side of my tit part of the nipple. I am assuming it is progestin buildup from the Deca and that I am about to start leaking. Anyone had this??

Jeton

Jeton Active Member

get it examined...is ur doc familiar with AAS? also, perhaps the issue is only dermatological? hormonal disruptions can cause plenty of semi-exotic skin problems...

arctic wolverine

arctic wolverine Junior Member

WTF?? you need to seek medical attention asap bro. That sound terrible!!

BBC3

BBC3 Well-Known Member

Man you got me lookin again. Its not that bad. Its like any other small tittie dot, just pronounced on tit now.

LC_21

LC_21 Junior Member

bro i know exactly what your talking about ive had that same type of thing before. Its something to do with prolactin buildup .... maybe get some cabaser.

arctic wolverine

arctic wolverine Junior Member

Sorry brother, didn't mean to scare the shit out of you , had imagined something much worse, a buddy of mine did some Deca once and he went full prolactin after a few shots, his nips were fucked right up and he was producing milk or what looked to be milk anyway. a number of thins may help, try adex or if you have letro this will help quickly.

jasthace

jasthace Member

I had it with deca,a hard lump under the nipple,it snaked down toward the bottom of my pec.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.