Rambo's stunt double

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by dennis, Jul 18, 2008.

dennis

dennis Member

Rambo's stunt double [:eek:)]

EPOWER

EPOWER Member

HAHAHA nooo way that looks to much like dennis in his daisy dukes and mullet!!!

Glad to have you back bro!

E

jasthace

jasthace Member

bobvongule

bobvongule Junior Member

looks like the people from south jersey. we call them "piney's". they love mullets, inbreeding, mohawks, bandana's, and collecting all sorts of junk on their front lawns.

bulkman123

bulkman123 Junior Member

why are you guys makin fun of Rambo? i have looked up to this man as a mentor all my life.

bulkman123

bulkman123 Junior Member

the next one of you who makes fun of Sly Stallone or Rambo is gonna have to answer to me goddamnit. This man is my hero, and a legend. :D

advanced-stealth

advanced-stealth Junior Member

Lizard King

Lizard King Member

Thanks dennis, been clicking on the pic a few times a day and laughing my ass off.

Bob, your white trash in NJ makes our white trash in NY look good bro. Think last time I was down there I saw a '79 Trans Am with a 12 inch lift kit and monster mudders on someone's front "lawn"

dennis

dennis Member

Thanks guys..that pic was taken last year..20 some odd pounds lighter than I am now...I put on daisy dukes and joe dirt wig and walk around in public on vacation..you should see the looks I get.[:eek:)]The most redneck thing I have seen around here was a picnic table outside,12 mexicans sitting around it drinking Falstaff Beer,with a window unit a/c plugged in running on the table !

Lizard King

Lizard King Member

Surprised they didn't have a fan blowing behind a block of ice, LOL

EPOWER

EPOWER Member

HAHAHA fucking mexicans.. LOL.. We actualy just had a murder about 30mins from where I live. This happend about 2 weeks ago where there was a mexican father of 5 and husband walking with one of his sons( All kids under the age of 6 ) im not sure how old the son he was walking with was but 10 highschool kids went after him because he was mexican and they beat him to death right on the sidewalk in front of his little boy. That changed my whole prspective on mexicans. I feel soo bad for his family, and hope all those kids get what they deserve
    SOrry just hearing mexican made me think that that!

E

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.