Ravenous shortly after eating, most of the time, and around 1:00 A.M.

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by m_ob, May 25, 2010.

m_ob

m_ob Active Member

I have a major problem with this chronic polyphagia. I am always hungry and will ingest large amounts of food to fill this hunger. I don't think I've been recently full, not counting the time I ate the whole jar of pb, which was delicous but crazy. Lately the only thing that fills me up remotely is half a tub of cottage cheese or some peanut butter. I remember what it feels like to have a normal appetite, back before I did all this to my body, but I havn't felt it in over a year and a half. I don't know what my body is trying to tell me. I have low thyroid hormones and for some odd reason, have not put on weight. I am a healthy weight now but am not overweight like you would expect someone with this problem to be. I still have a six pack even through all of this. It all confuses me beyond beleif.

CubbieBlue

CubbieBlue Active Member

Seriously if I could stand next to you right now I would beat the shit out of you.

Right now, I would punch you right in your fucking face. Then, when you are holding your face going, "Man, what the fuck did you just hit me for?!" I would tackle you.

Then when you are laying on the ground I would poke you in the chest hard, over and over again going:

"You aren't eating enough food! You are 17 years old! You can eat as much as you want! Stop eating fucking chicken breasts and rice!"

While you are crying and snotting out tears going, "but I ate half a tub of cottage cheese!" I would hit you right in your stupid face again. Then I would yell at you, "I ATE 1/4 OF A TUB, TOPPED WITH CEREAL, AND YOGURT, FOR DESERT TODAY YOU FUCKING IDIOT. AND TWO FUCKING COOKIES. AND I WEIGH 195 POUNDS."

Then when you are going "but, but, but, but I'm always hungry!" I would hit you again, pull up your shirt so I can see your six pack, and punch you in it until you realize you aren't eating enough if you still have a six pack.

Then I would kick you in the nuts and tell you to stop posting about this. Of course if I kicked you hard enough I could give you primary hypogonadism but that's another story...

Anyway, I hope you understand.

IT FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU TAP INTO YOUR INNER BBC3/JAYHO

chemman

chemman Member

G'damn. Someone is feeling extremely good tonight, and it ain't mobster or chemman.

m_ob

m_ob Active Member

Somehow that wasn't done like BBC..lol, but I see where you're coming from. Somehow I think you get the idea that I'm some scrawny bitch who's wasting away..and that's where you're extremely wrong. I lift, eat right, do everything I should to set myself up for recovery. I don't exactly know how your picturing me but if I have any sort of idea, you're wrong.

Last edited: May 25, 2010
    CubbieBlue

CubbieBlue Active Member

Yeah, if I was really doing my BBC3 it would be interspersed with how my body is conspiring against me, the medical community is retarded, how much I hate my wife and how her pussy is closed to me, and how I want to have sex with everything else.

No offense BBC.

Last edited: May 25, 2010
    CubbieBlue

CubbieBlue Active Member

No, I don't. I honestly don't. Not in the least bit.

And you did it again. You eat right. Great. Until you learn how to eat like a normal 17 year old, you are fucked. You eat like some fucking 15 year old girl with a body dysmorphic disorder (with more protein).

If I make a diet for you will you follow it for three months? The rest of the summer. I am assuming your mom buys the groceries? Can you ask her to buy you stuff/go shopping with her? I am serious.

CubbieBlue

CubbieBlue Active Member

Also I have been consistently hungry around 11 PM to 2 AM (depending on how late I am up) throughout my life, so don't think your late night hunger is some rare disease.

m_ob

m_ob Active Member

Fuck I'll eat whatever you want if you can assure me it will do anything at all.

m_ob

m_ob Active Member

and I thought a jar of peanut butter sounded like a pretty non-dysmorphic thing to eat..:p

CubbieBlue

CubbieBlue Active Member

Ok. I am doing this assuming you are up and about around 9 this summer.

Breakfast:
    9 AM

Big ass bowl of cheerios.
    Like a big tupperware bowl, filled with cheerios and milk. Slice up a banana in there too.
    Glass of orange juice. If you are still hungry have bread and butter, a piece of bacon, or whatever else anyone else is eating.

Snack:
    10:30 AM
    Whatever you want. Whatever you are hungry for, eat it. Granola bar, candy bar, chips, whatever, eat it.

Lunch:
    12:00 PM

Two big ass sandwiches / Two hot pockets, basically two of any big sandwiches. A subway footlong would also suffice. With mayo and a ton of shit on it. Oil, etc. Eat some chips or chips and salsa too. Then I want you to have a couple of cookies, or a few of some sort of "sweet".

Any value meal + another double cheeseburger at McDonalds (or other fast food) would also suffice

After work snack:
    4 PM

Eat your half tub of cottage cheese with whatever else you put in it. Another option is another sandwich, a little bit of your families last nights dinner leftovers, whatever.

Dinner:
    5:30 - 6 pm
    Huge meal. Steak, potatos, veggies. Maybe a huge fat ass burger and some fries. Some sort of snack while you are waiting to eat. Tortilla chips perhaps. WHen you are done I want you to have some ice cream, cookies, whatever.

Out with your friends:
    8 PM
    I am assuming that if you are a normal 17 year old you are going to be out with your buddies most nights. If you are and they are drinking have a few beers. When everyone gets hungry after drinking those beers pig out with them. Go to arbies and get 2 sandwiches. Stop at a pizza joint and grab a slice, whatever.

Midnight snack:
    12- 1AM
    Open your fridge. Whatever looks the most appealing eat it. I often find that mixing and matching random shit ends up tasting pretty good. If there are any leftovers eat all of them.

This is a minimum 6,000-7,000 calories a day. Obviously, this is a rough template. Try this, or something similar. I want you to eat until you need to go up a pants size.

What waist size are you btw?

chemman

chemman Member

M_ob:

Is it hunger in the sense that you feel like you might pass out if you don't eat. Dizzy, light-headed, etc.?

OR

Do you just feel like a damn beast that need some grub asap?

m_ob

m_ob Active Member

DAMN BEAST HUNGER lol.
    and I'm liking the meal plan considering I'll be working 12-7:30 every day at the outdoor pool I can get my hands on pizza pretty easily at the concessions. I'll be up at 6:00 in the morning every other day for weights and speed+conditioning. size 33 inch waste by the way.

chemman

chemman Member

You have a pretty ambitious schedule there my friend. You must be feeling better. I don't know many people who feel like shit who are up at 6:00 AM doing speed training. The way that hormonal issues make me feel, shit I can't even walk down the street without hurting myself.

Either you are doing well or are one fucking tough persistent motherfucker:confused:

m_ob

m_ob Active Member

I can't stop..I'd get so much shit from coaches, buddies, etc. Lifeguarding is good money as well..

CubbieBlue

CubbieBlue Active Member

Coaches?

6 AM speed training? You are not recovering, you are trying to build.

No wonder you are so hungry.

Cut back on the training, bump up the sleep, and bump up the food.

m_ob

m_ob Active Member

Wrestling and Football coaches..I've known I need to take a break but I can't make myself.

chemman

chemman Member

FUCK YOUR COACHES.

THIS IS YOUR HEALTH.

HEALTH IS # 1 PRIORITY.

UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE (AND YOU WON'T BE IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR HEALTH), YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT.

I was a three sport athlete for most of my high school career, and then I quit two of them because I knew I wasn't going to keep playing. With my newly-found free time and greatly-reduced stress levels, I developed other interests (that I still pursue today) and focused on school. One of the better decisions I ever made. I'm not saying that you should quit, but I am saying that YOU are in control of your life and body, not some damn coaches. They don't have your welfare in mind. If they question you trying to chill, then tell them the absolute hell you have endured and that they can fuck off if they keep pushing you.

CubbieBlue

CubbieBlue Active Member

Oh well, when you never feel how you think you should, you can think about all those great times you had not getting yelled at by your coaches.

Tyler81

Tyler81 Active Member

LOL dude...

You DO have a personality!!!!!!! :D

Tyler81

Tyler81 Active Member

You are 17??????

This is totally normal.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.