Raw Peptides vs lyophilized

FunkMan

Hello All,

I am looking to get some raw peptides and wanted to know what things I need to consider. I will be getting 0.22 syringe filters, planning to use Bac water (0.9% BA, anyone know if there is anything else I am missing would it be better to use Acetic acid instead as the powder will not have been lyophilized?

Cashton

Hello All,

I am looking to get some raw peptides and wanted to know what things I need to consider. I will be getting 0.22 syringe filters, planning to use Bac water (0.9% BA, anyone know if there is anything else I am missing would it be better to use Acetic acid instead as the powder will not have been lyophilized?
Buddy, you’re missing a whole lot here. My apologies but you’re barking up the wrong tree.. you need some sophisticated bio-synthesis Reactors and a real lab to produce any peptides that would be of use to you or anyone else.

FunkMan

Sorry but you have just made a statement without providing any sort of reasoning. No offence intended here but do you actually know you're correct and can you provide an explanation or Is it just something you think you know?

To be completely clear if I buy raw ipamorelin that hasn't been through Lyophilization why would I need to carry out bio synthesis?

janoshik

Buddy, you’re missing a whole lot here. My apologies but you’re barking up the wrong tree.. you need some sophisticated bio-synthesis Reactors and a real lab to produce any peptides that would be of use to you or anyone else.
Peptides are generally not made by biosynthesis :)

Sponsored Links

Latest posts