Re-Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Oldskool74, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Oldskool74

Oldskool74 Junior Member

Hey all,

I haven’t been around here in a while (over 10 years). My handle used to be “is_wizer” (joined in 2003) but I forgot the password and no longer have access to the email account that was linked to it. If I can manage to get logged in to it I'll go back to it.. Anyway, I’m 44, got married since I’ve been here last, and have 3 kids. I started working out again the beginning of this year. At the time I was a 247 (fat) at 5’8”. Since then I’ve managed to get myself down to about 220. I’ve been lifting 3-4 days a week as well as doing cardio 4-6 days a week. The progress so far has been nice and muscle memory is no joke! I still have a way to go. I’m trying to get down to around 200 @ about 15% bf and see where I can go from there.

Some of the names around here look familiar, but most are new to me. I’ve been hanging out reading for a few weeks but just wanted to re-introduce myself. Lots have changed but I have always liked this board and the work that is done here.

See ya’ll around!

-Greg

2. Gbro

Gbro Member

welcome back

Oldskool74 likes this.
  3. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome back

Oldskool74 likes this.
  4. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome back and if you want your old account back you can PM @Millard Baker and give him the account info and he can get it sorted out for you by manually resetting the password/email.

5. Oldskool74

Oldskool74 Junior Member

Thanks!

6. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Welcome back @Oldskool74, dayum 2003!
    You started the juice young.

7. Oldskool74

Oldskool74 Junior Member

I'm 44 now, 2003 I was about 29..started a few years before that.. Is that young?

8. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Yeah I guess not, especially compared to what’s going on here now. I started when I was 39 and that seems old now!

Oldskool74 likes this.
  9. LOVEMe89

LOVEMe89 Junior Member

nice to meet ya