Real expiration of Test Cyp

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by tusoa, May 17, 2018 at 4:00 PM.

1. tusoa

tusoa Member

I was cleaning out under my sink and I found two vials I must have overlooked of 200 mg testosterone cypionate. They're both 10 milliliter bottles, so it's like finding gold. Unfortunately they're stamped expiration of 12/2017. Is this accurate or is this just a suggestion that the manufacturer puts on there. I'm guessing they're from 2015 or 16.

kendallkmw likes this.
  2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Basically irrelevant

kendallkmw likes this.
  3. tusoa

tusoa Member

So it's like when they put expiration on a bag of salt, it's just something they do but it lasts much longer, I'm hoping?

4. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

Yes

kendallkmw likes this.
  5. Endure

Endure Junior Member

Go read some of the studies Harvard did on pharmaceutical expiration dates. They tested meds 10+ years old with minimal difference in bioavailability from new meds. Caveat, they were stored properly and not subject to extreme heat/cold/humidity etc.

kendallkmw likes this.
  6. ebkallday

ebkallday Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

7. Use 'em!

kendallkmw likes this.
  8. tusoa

tusoa Member

Appreciate that. That actually makes me feel better because I found a new source for hcg, which is normally kind of pricey. But all of their vials that expire within 6 months go on half price. I almost bypassed the offer but 11 bucks for 5000 IU's of a pretty good deal.