Really low Test levels at 22.

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Gymjitsu, Oct 26, 2019.

1. FLTestlab

FLTestlab Member

I went to a regular Pain Management doc. I saw on there window that they do TRT as well due to clients on opiod medications.

2. FLTestlab

FLTestlab Member

But when I first staryed back when i was in NYC i did go to a endo because I had insurance and now i dont. So my best option was to go to the office I go to now especially that I get a script every month instead of once every 3 months.

3. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Every doc i saw turned me down and my levels were 190, 209, 310, 240. They all said i wont start you on trt because i was too young, but once someone starts i will be willing to take over. Such bullshit. They were 200$ every 2 weeks with insurance. Only doc that would start me was 200 a visit!

So i just do it my self.

4. jJjburton

Just monitor it yourself. Get bloods and what not.

5. FLTestlab

FLTestlab Member

Jesus!!!! Thats highway robbery! And you had low levels. Can I ask what age you was when you tried to get trt from your doc?

6. jJjburton

7. jJjburton

But any other condition they would throw meds at me. Except this. It is ridiculous. This is a real condition and they wouldnt treat. Bad cholesterol they threw statins, low thyroid they throw t4, deppression throw pills, low T they make me suffer... i was not growing the way i should, and i was not maturing properly. Since i had low t since 18. And just decided to try for trt at 24, because i thought test was bad for you until i learned about it

FLTestlab likes this.
  8. jJjburton

So if th OP cant get treatment do it urself

FLTestlab likes this.
  9. FLTestlab

FLTestlab Member

They should had done it at that age. Thats not normal ranges for the age. Sht, My pops at 70s has a 670+ so i can imagine when he was in his 20s.

jJjburton likes this.
  10. jJjburton

Yea a buddy of mine is 58 and his is 700

FLTestlab likes this.
  11. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

12. FLTestlab

FLTestlab Member

I got my first trt doc at 19 early 20s. But i think it was 19. After going with fam doc to doc blood work after blood work since I was like 17 no doctor ever thought of checking my t levels until a family friend spoke with my pops and told him to get it checked. So, We demanded tlevel check many times and doctors still didnt want to refer me because in there minds i was too young. So we decided to pay several hundereds for blood work to check everything in my body. After finding out it was my T and bringing in the blood work results to the doc that refused to send me because he was so SURE that it wasnt that. He looked like a total dumb ass after that. But he was apologetic so it was ok. So it was time to see a endo and I started getting treated after several years of fighting. And even then insurance companies didn't want to pay because they also thought the blood work was wrong lol so that was another fight in its own!!! Lol

Anyways, it was a crazy ride. Ever since I took that first shot of testosterone my depression, my appetite, my well being, my ADD and my tiredness was all gone into the wind like I never had it in the first place.

Other than those problems I had my mom lol she did not want me to take shots or be on testosterone. She dudnt understand all she knew and was worried becase her cousin died frim using steroids well heart attack while in a boxing match yep. But later through the years I found out that he was on test and high dose of clen that made his heart pop like a balloon. Anyways...

I have many friends that went through the same trouble. What I did for them is faked there medical records and Walgreens/cvs prescription records like there were already on testosterone. Its a very simple technique that I learned over the years lol but it works 100%

jJjburton likes this.
  13. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

do you seriously believe GNC put superdrol in their mass gainer?

14. 350lift

350lift Member

I do not, but I don’t know it really had odd side effects and rapid weight gain idk if it was gnc brand it was called amplified mass xxx or something

15. Gymjitsu

Gymjitsu Member

Lol my mother went to prison for something like that

16. FLTestlab

FLTestlab Member

Oh wow. Sorry to hear that. Yea those days are all over for me. I was always one to make, save money and run for the hills lol one of my uncle's always told me that if im going to do anything illegal do it for six months then quit/break for six months. 6 months is the usual investigation time frame. Unless they got you red handed. But yea those days are over. Dont get me wrong it was not making fake scripts although i new many in NJ that did it but just a manipulated draft from Walgreens/cvs to take to a doctor, but no excuse still wrong lol.