Recipe thread

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Robfromga, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm surprised there's not a recipe thread with all the favorite brews .

What's your favorite recipe?

2. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

There is an older thread with a lot of basic recipes. A lot of the more advanced ones aren’t given up by those who use them. Ancient Chinese secret.

elitesales305 and TideGear like this.
  3. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Feel like this post has been lost in the ppl thread. Think it’s got some cool recipes, haven’t tried any of them though so can’t vouch for them.

smugface, NorthMich, Obeast88 and 3 others like this.
  4. RCCP

RCCP Member

I've been trying to get something like this goings also. Test tren and stuff is ok but others considered basic seem to be secret. I slow get a book and will post when I finish.

5. RCCP

RCCP Member

most raw sources will have a recipie for brews of thier compounds. Have you asked your raw source for their book?

Kpaxi likes this.
  6. Robfromga

Dude...I never even thought about that!

NorthMich likes this.
  7. RCCP

RCCP Member

Let me know how it goes, I would most like to compare notes. most things seem to work with 2/18

NorthMich likes this.
  8. baddaddee

baddaddee Member

Robfromga likes this.
  9. Robfromga

Dr JIM likes this.
  10. baddaddee

baddaddee Member

And completely unnecessary for most. 3% BA is over kill as well.

Dr JIM and Robfromga like this.
  11. Robfromga

Yeah. Totally

12. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

I really wanna try some of them pre workout recipes

13. picholas

picholas Member

I got a nice TPP/NPP -- 150/100 blend that's holding beautifully. 1%/19% but has some EO in it, rest regular MCT.

Robfromga likes this.
  14. Robfromga

Do you have a 125 npp recipe? Will it hold at 125? Without EO

15. Eman

Eman Member

The basic stuff doesn't really need a recipe usually... Like you said, 2/18 works for most things. I don't think I've ever had to go above 18, and I typically only use 1% BA.

PreWO oils, inj orals and some exotic compounds or even blends are the ones that it is nice to have a recipe. However, most of those recipes are just baseline reference points that you'll need to adjust somewhat from brew to brew... That's where things get difficult and you have to be ready to adjust as you go.

LordSamuilo and XmadXscientist like this.
  16. picholas

picholas Member

If you drop the EO, I doubt it could hold a blend.

If is just NPP I got a shit ton of that to hold @ 150 with 10% EO rest MCT and 1% BA/18% BB.

So if you were dropping it to 125 and no EO, try 1% BA/20-25% BB

Like what @Eman said, I don't really go above 1% except on PWOs usually, I think the 250 Bold Cyp I made I went up to 2%

EDIT: I got some TPP I can try to see if I can get to hold with that ratio @ 125 with no EO if you want.

17. Robfromga

I don't want you to waste the powder... Is that why all the labs brew to 100 for npp.. it doesn't hold?

18. picholas

picholas Member

No waste, I can start it at 150 and adjust it down until it holds. Yeah, Test P, TPP, tren A, Mast A, and NPP are all normally brewed at 100mg for that reason.

Robfromga likes this.
  19. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

I overdosed my Tren at 115 and test at 115 and it held fine? Should I have just stuck to 100