Recipes for home made.

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by doublewhopper, Jun 23, 2007.

doublewhopper

doublewhopper Member

I can't find anywhere the methods of how to make cypionate or enanthate. Is this a coincidence or what. I believe the patents ran out a long time ago for these. Can anyone help me with some reading material?

MaxRep

MaxRep Member

Recipes are all over the place. Here's the one I use as a good general guideline. I actually use a little less BA (around 3%) and add in BB (around 15%) but this will work fine. It doesn't hurt to experiment and see what you like

Good luck,
    MaxRep

Instructions for Making Injectables from Powders By: Harvey Balboner,

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion

Needed
    10 grams test E
    2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
    30.5 ml sesame oil
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 gauge needles
    mixing Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
    2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.
    4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
    5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
    6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
    7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
    8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
    9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
    10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

doublewhopper

doublewhopper Member

thanks for the response, I was actually wondering how people actually go about to synthesize the test powder. I know they need cholesterol and start from there. I am sure that someone starts from raw ingredients and works the whole process themselves. I have not found a method for the synthesis of test.

MaxRep

MaxRep Member

That is something I've only seen come out of full blown, pharmaceutical companies. I've never heard of an individual or underground lab being able to produce the actual powders. I would guess the equipment cost and illegality of such an undertaking would make it cost prohibitive.

Best regards,
    MaxRep

jasthace

jasthace Member

Your dreaming mate if you think you can make you our testosterone powder from scratch,in your home lab![:eek:)]
    Who do you think you are Einstien?:rolleyes:
    No body does this,it sounds like you are mistaken,people buy the raw powder from a pharmaceutical company and desolve,reduce,
    and sterilise it.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
    HDH

HDH Active Member

This is the second time I've heard this brought up.

People are already scurrying since China got shut down.

Better stock up on gear now fellas, prices could skyrocket. They're already going up.

HDH

jasthace

jasthace Member

It already has from my supplyer{china}.
    I'm just glad a brought 100grams of test E,nandrolone, and anadrol two months ago.
    Plus when I was in Thailand,I grabbed 500 10mg tabs of Danabol for the equivelent of about $50USD[1875 thai baht},still legal to buy over the counter over there{I love Thailand}.

novicebb

novicebb Junior Member

Whoa where did you hear that china sources are getting shut down? Please explain more.

jasthace

jasthace Member

I heard it when I come back from Thailand,in a thread in this forum.
    So I went online and contacted my supplier in China,and they confirmed this.
    She{the salesagent} said four plants had closed completely.
    Apparently the USA goverment has been pressuring the Chinese goverment about the distribution of these products,so the clamps are going on.
    For some reason or another which I am unsure of{I don't know},Chinese supply of testosterone,Nandrolone and Boldernone series are hard to obtain {without certification},but still readily available { at a somewhat significantly increased price} are Trenbolone,drostanolone and all orals, I asked for an email to see whats still available to ME.:mad: :confused:
    The good news was the price of rHGH had come down:)

HDH

HDH Active Member

I sent more info to your thread in General Discussion.

HDH

doublewhopper

doublewhopper Member

I'm just trying to find the chemical method for the synthesis. I'm not saying that I'm doing that. But anything could be done, I know of a college professor who said that he could make synthetic cocaine from ingredients in the supermarket. I bet that there are already some guys out there that could do it and if they do it they keep it quiet. I still couldn't find the info. I don't know if it is even available.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
    jasthace

jasthace Member

doublewhopper

doublewhopper Member

No, what I would like to know and read about is how a chemical company or anyone takes an organic compound like a Yam, a tub of cholesterol, or a tub of bull testicles whatever the raw ingredient is and how they go about breaking it down and from that batch of organic material creates synthetic testosterone.

jasthace

jasthace Member

Oh now I get it,you mean like baking a cake,but testosterone.
    Add this that and the other,stir it around and woalla, there you have it a premium batch of home made testosterone.
    Chemical engineering is a bit more difficult then that..........:)
    There are books available,but you'll have to pay for them.

Hemogoblin

Hemogoblin Junior Member

Please don't take this the wrong way but if you can't find the info to do this, you likely shouldn't be doing it. I did my undergrad and subsequent grad research in just that (although we were using genetically engineered micro-organisms - and their enzymes - to facilitate the process). We however were starting with an already existing steroid (not cholesterol), and trying to selectively alter it's structure. The implications would have been huge for big pharma (because chemically, it is VERY difficult to selectively add groups, whereas with bio-engineering, it is much easier), but needless to say, it was very costly, and not worth persuing, at the time. To do this chemically, requires things on a grand scale, and a lot of equipment. Sure, much of it could be "homemade" but I wouldn't recommend it, let alone USE IT! Trying to purify the finished product would be difficult, and unless you have access to an NMR, or mass spec, who knows what you'll end up with AS a finished product. It's not worth doing, and highly illegal...

Cheers

MaxRep

MaxRep Member

Who cares how they do it. If you don't have the biochem background to already know... and the resources and equipment to produce it... then you're just jacking yourself off to a fantasy because you are totally incapable of doing it.

So work in this reality... which means the most you can do is take the powder a real company has produced, and make your homemade gear from their product. Have you ever even done that?

Best regards,
    MaxRep

HDH

HDH Active Member

See Jasthace, it's not like a cake. It's more like brownies ;)

HDH

doublewhopper

doublewhopper Member

Those are all really great responses basically telling me to piss off. So the bottom line is no one has the information available. That was pretty simple.

Hemogoblin

Hemogoblin Junior Member

Mate, I'm sorry if it sounded that way but that's not what I meant. I just wanted to tell you that it's very difficult and not really worth persuing. I'm sure there is a way, you just need to do a search through some chem journals (you'll have to go to a university library or have an access code to get to the online journals), although the articles will likely be very old (so you will most likely have to actually go to a library and read the journal archives off the shelf - old journals are not usually online). Those articles will also reference techniques that require a lot of specific equipment and specific chemicals, that are not very easy to come by. Sorry to be so negative.

Cheers

doublewhopper

doublewhopper Member

no problem, thanks

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.