Recommendation for pen needles and insulin syringes?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Evom1, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Anyone have a recommendation for where to get pen needles and also regular insulin syringes ?

I know of a few different sites but they all have one at a high price and the other at a low. I Googled it and alot came up, but I just want to make sure I go with somewhere trusted. I usually go through healthy kin but their pen needles are like $43 right now!

2. DragoT

DragoT Member

If you're in US, have you checked Amazon and Walmart respectively?

3. TideGear

TideGear Member

Have you tried eastcoastmedicalsupply dot com? I believe the 15% off code is REORDER15

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Feels weird to order them on Amazon honestly But I looked and you're right.

5. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

I just use 28/29ga slins and pull up a tiny amount - currently 10IU. It goes in like a hot knife in butter, the soft rubber on the insulin vials don't do any damage to the needle.

6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

..... Right.... I'm not sure why you're telling me this. Is there a different way to do it? Lol
    I use syringes for my vials and pen tips for my pens

TRT likes this.
  7. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

No need to bother with the click pens if you have the U-100 type syringes

8. bob hughes

bob hughes Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I don’t use the pens but syringe I only buy easy touch from easy touch store.com. No 3 ml etc. but I rarely need those anyway. Their u100s are excellent quality. About $15/box, Maybe not the cheapest, but I’ve gone with cheaper brands before and been very disappointed.

9. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Anyone try otc warehouse ?

10. coz

coz Member

I can walk into my pharmacy and buy all my pins OTC - no questions asked ... easy in Asia :)

11. aanold

aanold Junior Member

That's usually where I find the best price on insulin syringes.