Recommendation for pen needles and insulin syringes?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Evom1, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Anyone have a recommendation for where to get pen needles and also regular insulin syringes ?

I know of a few different sites but they all have one at a high price and the other at a low. I Googled it and alot came up, but I just want to make sure I go with somewhere trusted. I usually go through healthy kin but their pen needles are like $43 right now!

2. DragoT

DragoT Member

If you're in US, have you checked Amazon and Walmart respectively?

3. TideGear

TideGear Member

Have you tried eastcoastmedicalsupply dot com? I believe the 15% off code is REORDER15

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Feels weird to order them on Amazon honestly But I looked and you're right.

5. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

I just use 28/29ga slins and pull up a tiny amount - currently 10IU. It goes in like a hot knife in butter, the soft rubber on the insulin vials don't do any damage to the needle.

6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

..... Right.... I'm not sure why you're telling me this. Is there a different way to do it? Lol
    I use syringes for my vials and pen tips for my pens

TRT likes this.
  7. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

No need to bother with the click pens if you have the U-100 type syringes

8. bob hughes

bob hughes Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I don’t use the pens but syringe I only buy easy touch from easy touch store.com. No 3 ml etc. but I rarely need those anyway. Their u100s are excellent quality. About $15/box, Maybe not the cheapest, but I’ve gone with cheaper brands before and been very disappointed.

9. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Anyone try otc warehouse ?

10. coz

coz Member

I can walk into my pharmacy and buy all my pins OTC - no questions asked ... easy in Asia :)

11. aanold

aanold Junior Member

That's usually where I find the best price on insulin syringes.

12. Zyzż_

Zyzż_ Member

I have U100 insulin syringes and need help finding the dose to equal 2000IU of hcg here’s the link to my post I just really need help because it’s my first tome using hcg

13. Zyzż_

Zyzż_ Member

They look like this

Attached Files:

14. Evom1

Evom1 Member

How much hcg is in your vial and how much bac water did you put in?

Zyzż_ likes this.
  15. Allow me to shill for a moment:

Code:
    healthykin.com

They have everything you need at affordable prices. :D;)

16. i picked up 100 of those from the link i just posted.

The needle on them is so thin/flexible that i got nervous about using it.

It did the job, but after using the same needle to draw from my vial, it wasn't as smooth as i would have liked.

i got 99 left, so maybe it was a fluke? Guess i'll find out.

17. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I use them, they're great but their pen tips are high. Ended up just getting the tips off Amazon for $10

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  18. Zyzż_

Zyzż_ Member

With the HCG Ovitrelle .5 mixed with 2.1 ml BAC water you have 6500 IU in 2.6 ml.

And my needle looks completely different from others I’ve seen? And idk what U100 means either and just wanna make sure I do this correctly since it’s my first time using hcg

19. Evom1

Evom1 Member

OK so I'm going to write the math out for you so you know for future reference

6500 divided by 2.6 =2500

This means in every ml (100units on an insulin syringe) you have 2500iu of hcg.

Your syringe has 30units, it's like a mini syringe

2500iu in 100units meaning each unit is 25iu therefor your 30unit syringe holds 750iu of this particular mixture

In order to get 2,000iu you will need to inject 80units. So fill your syringe once to the 30unit mark and inject, now grab a new syringe and do 30units again, now grab a new syringe and do 20units.

30+30+20=80units

80units x 25iu per unit = 2,000iu

Zyzż_ likes this.
  20. bob hughes

bob hughes Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I get 28g 1/2” needle, use em for everything gh, hcg, aas oils for delt shots. Only on a heavy blast do I resort to the 3 ml anymore. Thick oils do take a bit to fill with the 28g but thinner ones are real quick. But never had any issues. I love em because the plunger glides very smoothly though, with many other brands I’ve used the plunger would grip the sides of barrel. Used to use bd exclusively but tried these liked them and cheaper. Hope the first one was s fluke bro sorry if I steered u wrong

MisterSuperGod likes this.