Reconstitution help for a first time complete noob?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Sloppychauncy, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Sloppychauncy

Sloppychauncy Junior Member

Ok, so I have 120 iu in a vial. How much bac water should I mix with it and how many ticks would be one iu on a .3 iu needle? I know that this sounds dumb as fuck but I just wanna make sure I get it right, being my first time and all. Thanks guys!

2. hookairs

hookairs Member

:susdog:

3. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

If you put in 1.2 mls BAC water that would make every 10 clicks on a 100 iu insulin syringe 1 iu.

4. Sloppychauncy

But how many would it take for a .3 ml syringe? That’s all I can get my hands on atm unfortunately

5. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Post a picture of it.

6. Sloppychauncy

One minute, I’m not home right now though

7. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Ok so fill the .30 syringe 4 times add to HGH. Then pull to the 1.0 mark on the syringe that is 1iu. Or add 1.2 ml from a different type of syringe. The 1.0 Mark will still be 1iu

8. Sloppychauncy

IMG_1382.JPG ^^^ ok thanks man I appreciate it, so on this one which tick do I pull it back to?

9. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

If you re constitute with 1,2mls then the 10 would be 1iu if your HGH is 12iu per vial

10. Sloppychauncy

Even with the .3 ml syringe?

11. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Yes

12. Sloppychauncy

Ok just making sure cuz I’m still not used to having to reconstitute things, so I appreciate your patience