Reforvit B

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by celts205, Feb 21, 2004.

celts205

celts205 Junior Member

Questions about Reforvit B

1ST TIME POSTER HERE. I have a chance to by a 50 CC bottle of Reforvit B (liquid form) and about 8 C's of Sten injectables. I weigh about 170, am 5'10", have been lifting non stop for 7 years so am pretty well built up top. I am lloking to gain 10 - 15 pounds of solid muscle out of this. I am not sure how much I would do of this daily, how long it would last or if this combo would get the job done? Can you guys help?? Does this stuff work? How much do I have to take? I heard you have to swallow this stuff?????

I don't have many options when it comes to finding stuff so if this works I'll take it. I cannot be too choosy. Then again if this stuff is crap I would much prefer to save my 300 bucks.

PS - This is not my first cycle ever but my 1st in over 2 years. Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2004
    cvguy

cvguy Junior Member

I certainly wouldn't bother with 8 cc's of Sten, if I recall properly, that's only 400mg of test...maybe a weeks worth, and you'd end up having to stick yourself 4 times just to get that 400mg.

I think you'd need to take 1-2 mL of reforvit a day, so that would give you 25-40 days of that (you'll need to check my math on both of these 'guesstimates'). And yes, you swallow reforvit (dianabol).

for $300, I wouldn't touch it. I'd recommend checking out the sources in the classifieds. Do a bit of research to find a highly reliable one. for $300, you can have a very nice cycle. Get a PO box, and you're set.

Also, unless you have access to anti-estrogens and post cycle meds to get your golf balls bouncing again, you're better off not doing the cycle at all.

celts205

celts205 Junior Member

I have a PO BOX, so I can get stuff through the mail. Without any trouble? Last thing I want to do is get caught. It would be nice to spend my 300 bucks on something good like some Sustanon. Any reliable places I can go for this. Like I said, through my connections my options are limited. Besides the Reforvit.

P-DOG

P-DOG Junior Member

bro if your 5'10, 170 and training for 7 years the first thing you need to do is learn how to eat, not steroids.

celts205

celts205 Junior Member

Yeah, my eating sucks. It has for years. I am a good size dispite my lack of eating because of my hard work in the gym. Legs are pretty skinny but I have a good chest, shoulders and 15" arms. Not bad but I want to improve...... I am starting a program March 1st where I will be eating 6 meals a day. 4 real meals and 2 Myoplex shakes. That should finally give me the calories I need to start growing. I work out real hard and I want to combine this eating program with a cycle to really gain some mass. I did Sustanon years back when I was in the Navy. We got it real, real cheap in Turkey. I went from 150 to 182 on that stuff.......

kaptain

kaptain Junior Member

Bro, forget about Sus. I think that Sus is overrated, and that you can get more with test enanthate or cypionate (not to mention that you can find enanthate cheaper than sus). For a 300 bucks you can make real good cycle. Browse classifieds, you have there few very good sources.

- K -

cvguy

cvguy Junior Member

If you're going to do some gear, check in the classifieds section of the board. Lurk around and see who gets bumped a lot by a lot of different people who talk about fast turnaround times, etc. Generally speaking, ignore people who contact you. Good sources don't need to do that.

You'll be able to pick up 10ML of sust250 for maybe $40 or so. Make sure you stock up on arimidex and clomid and those kinds of things.

Use western union or preferably Evo (www.evocash.com) so that the funds transfer is anonymous. Read thru postings on this board to see how other guys have done this. Nothings 100% risk free, but do your reading and you'll be able to minimze the risk. Everyone has their own opinion, but I prefer to go with domestic sources, so I don't need to worry about customs.

celts205

celts205 Junior Member

sorry to see naive to all this but what does this mean

"Browse classifieds, you have there few very good sources."

What classifieds??

celts205

celts205 Junior Member

So I guess everyone is in agreement that Reforvit B is no good??

Do a lot of people do this? Go through the classifieds and get their stuff through the mail?

cvguy

cvguy Junior Member

classifieds is a forum that is at the very bottom of the list when you click on the "Message Board" link to your left.

BigLibby

BigLibby Junior Member

Hey bro I feel ya with that comment BUT I have to disagree. When I was 19 I started lifting weights @ 5'9" and 112 pounds (have pics to prove). After 4 years of training (2 years of real training) I got up to 138. The next year I gained 1 to 2 pounds... enter juice... in the last eight years I've been as heavy as 207 @ 6%. I never could have gotten there with out steroids.

What I'm trying to say is that some people max out there genetic potential way be for others

Maybe this guy was in the same boat as me? If he was I'd say he's right on track.

celts205

celts205 Junior Member

big lib ..... what did you take?

cvguy

cvguy Junior Member

oh, if you want to find out how many bros purchase gear from the classified section, I'd put a posting there, or at least a new posting in this forum.

Sack

Sack Junior Member

I DONT KNOW IF YOU GOT A STRAIGT ANSWER FROM UP ABOVE BUT YOU NEED TO GO OUT OF THE ANABOLIC FORUM BACK TO LIST OF DIFFERENT FORUMS AND GOT TO THE BOTTOM AND CLICK CLASSIFIEDS. PROLINE IS THE SHIT, SATCH, ECT.... THAT BOTTLE OF REFROVIT IS 75$ ANYWHERE ELSE SO DONT BUY IT. PLUS IT IS VERY DIRTY SHIT, AND YOU NEVER WANT TO INJECT YOU JUST SWALLOW IT. GO GET SOME TEST AND EQ AND MAYBE SOME DBOL.
    BALLSS

BigLibby

BigLibby Junior Member

The better question is what haven't I taken?"

Answer: every damn steroid... but no hgh or slin, I can see them in the near future:

I have all my past cycles saved on my computer... they include different substances starting weight, body fat and nutrition info. Shoot me an e-mail if you want them!

wannablikemike

wannablikemike Junior Member

i was wondering what kinda results u might get just doing reforvit . say doing like 1cc a day

Bridger

Bridger Member

Old thre?d. W?w

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.