Relatively new guy. Gyno surgery done today and I'll soon be ready to rock

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Kinetics63, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Kinetics63

Kinetics63 Member

This is what happens when you haven't a clue to what pct is. Of course 20 years ago most people didn't. As soon as I heal up this old man will be ready to blast.

IMG_20170131_103352342.jpg

ickyrica likes this.
  2. franchise24

franchise24 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to MESO.

Kinetics63 likes this.
  3. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Welcome and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Kinetics63 likes this.
  4. Welcome to Meso.
    You brought peach cobbler too?

Wait a minute... This don't taste like no peach cobbler... i'll eat it, but i don't have to like it.

ickyrica, tandd6, Eman and 2 others like this.
  5. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

How much does something like that cost?

6. Kinetics63

Kinetics63 Member

I was told it goes good on toast with a little mayo.....I was thinking it looked more like leftover enchiladas or mac n cheese. I couldn't believe that nasty shit was inside of me. I am so grateful it's gone now.

tandd6 and MisterSuperGod like this.
  7. LOL, i suppose it does.
    Good to hear it went successfully.
    Did you pay out of pocket or did insurance cover it?

8. Kinetics63

Kinetics63 Member

I had it done under local anesthetic in the doctor's office and required no liposuction so it was only $4,815.

Devil3 and MisterSuperGod like this.
  9. Kinetics63

Kinetics63 Member

I had to pay out of pocket unfortunately. But it was well worth it. I've been wanting to do it for 20 years but life got in the way.

benchyourmom and MisterSuperGod like this.
  10. Yeah, life has a tendency to do that.
    Congrats on the new you brother!

Kinetics63 likes this.
  11. Kinetics63

Kinetics63 Member

Thanks bro. I'm a 50's something old man definitely ready for a new life. The last couple of decades have been rough, but I've persevered and am now ready to become the baddest mother fucker in the nursing home. :)

Savagesteve, Sdryx, ickyrica and 4 others like this.
  12. Devil3

Devil3 Member

Do you have a beforehand picture of your chest before you went under the knife? I'd love to know what that much tissue looks like before removal.

13. Kinetics63

Kinetics63 Member

The plastic surgeon took before photos that I'm suppose to get copies of. I'll post them if I get em along with the after.

Devil3 likes this.
  14. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Well im intrigued....new summer goal added to my to do list

15. Kinetics63

Kinetics63 Member

I don't regret it one bit and it'll make a world of difference in my self confidence. I already feel better about myself and it hasn't even been a day. For the first time in years I won't be embarrassed to take my shirt off in public.

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  16. System7

System7 Member

Damn. Rugged. Gotta be empowering to get that off your chest, no pun intended. Welcome to meso.

tandd6 and Kinetics63 like this.
  17. Just Fish

Just Fish Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Are you on Trt? Make sure you are careful cycling as you are obviously prone to gyno. If I was you I would get raloxiphene or nolvadex to have on hand in case of gyno flare up along with your normal AI of choice.

tandd6 likes this.
  18. Just Fish

Just Fish Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Congratulations. Hope you recover fast

Kinetics63 likes this.
  19. congrats. i had that done last year although mine was more lipo and less gland. i paid $5800 and had it done under general anesthesia. it took me 3 months to recover but it's the best money i've spent in a long time.

Kinetics63 likes this.
  20. Devil3

Devil3 Member

I thought if you had the glands removed you were no longer succeptable to gyno for the most part? I'm sure you could still develop tissue around the chest area but if most or all of the gland is removed are you not "as" succeptable? Or can it happen just as easily?