Reverse Ester TestE

I have several vials of older Test Enanthate from various sponsors. I'm not sure when or if I'll get around to using them

That being said, I love a good Test Non-Ester preworkout.

I've never home brewed, not sure if even possible but can you reverse the esterification process? I'd like to take my current Test Enanthate and De-ester it for use as a preworkout

Again, not sure if this is even possible.

The esterification happens at the raws level correct?

Even if it's possible, there's no way it's cost effective... Just buy test base raws, they are hard enough to work with.
I have never been a home Brewer, probably never will. I'm lucky in that my wife knows of my AAS usage and has even helped me pin. Not gonna push it by trying to home brew. It was just a question, an honest, uneducated in the esterification process....question.

Thanks

Eman

I have never been a home Brewer, probably never will. I'm lucky in that my wife knows of my AAS usage and has even helped me pin. Not gonna push it by trying to home brew. It was just a question, an honest, uneducated in the esterification process....question.

Thanks

I wasn't suggesting you brew it instead, I just meant that it's difficult enough to brew TNE by itself... Trying to remove an ester that's attached to it would be impossible at the homebrew level.

Now, can an ester be removed from a hormone? I don't know for sure but I would imagine so. However, I don't know why a lab would ever do that. They could just not attach the ester to begin with...

I wasn't suggesting you brew it instead, I just meant that it's difficult enough to brew TNE by itself... Trying to remove an ester that's attached to it would be impossible at the homebrew level.

Now, can an ester be removed from a hormone? I don't know for sure but I would imagine so. However, I don't know why a lab would ever do that. They could just not attach the ester to begin with...
Pretty much what I thought..I don't know the chemistry involved in the initial process of making raws. Now I'm curious though.

Sponsors

Latest posts