rip cycle

ItalianPride

wini inj oed, t3 & var.....is that a good rip. and how should i take to t3 & var. and with the right dieting and exercising whats the average of bf% to lose.

Bob Smith

ItalianPride said:
wini inj oed, t3 & var.....is that a good rip. and how should i take to t3 & var. and with the right dieting and exercising whats the average of bf% to lose.
On that cycle you will lose exactly 3.2749% bodyfat.

joe shmoe

well according to all the info here...winny is an ED administration. and there's no way in hell to tell how much BF% you can lose.

have a nice day

ItalianPride

how did u come up with that percentage, and i guess if im looking to lose 5%bf. my cycle after that will have to be another ripping cycle. Or for the cycle i picked, should i take diffrent stuff or is losing over 3 or 4% bf to much in once cycle to lose.

dave_r

Ultimately it comes down to diet, yes drugs can help, t3 is potent but if your diet is lacking then your results will not be optimal.

Winstrol is best taken every day, once the body fat is low enough it helps to create the vascular, hard look. Ananvar is crap, you'd be better trying testosterone proprionate and taking it at the same time as the winstrol.

The figures people were coming up with are false Im afraid!!! there is no absolute number that you can loose.