Risk Question

Discussion in 'Steroid Legal Forum' started by ComradVlad, Nov 16, 2017.

1. ComradVlad

ComradVlad Member

So guys, say you get workout supplements through a friend locally. The friend is the one who orders the the supplements and you just give money / pick up from that friend. If the guy gets busted and and they go through the text records what is the risk? Is it more of a nothing to worry about situation or a considerable risk?

2. Daveanthony

Daveanthony Member

Workout supplements? Even if the guy got fucked they would never come looking for you, and the guy would never get fucked unless he had a good amount of gear he was selling. They don’t nickel and dime they want dealers and the people making the gear.

3. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

i bet you pay way too much from the local guy.

but your safe from his text messages.

4. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

Switch to a burner phone that you use for contact with him only, like pay as you go with no contract from corner store. If this friend does get popped there's no proof that the new number is you and even if so I believe it's just circumstantial, but don't quote me on that. If you are in the USA my best advice is trust absolutely NO ONE when it comes to jail time and don't forget some fuck nut cops out there love to bust people on piddly ass shit especially new cops looking to rack up busts. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst is what I always say, especially if you reside in Merica lol. Shit there's on duty cops shooting on duty cops in the land of the free lol :eek: