Roids + Clenbuterol (bulking)

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Doper75, Jan 22, 2007.

Doper75

Doper75 Junior Member

I just started to take clenbuterol (80 mcg daily) and it seems that its slows down my mass gains during roid cycle.. (perhaps it simplty prevents fat accumulation).. anyway, should I save it for post-cycle..?

Massive690

Massive690 Member

if you are bulking why would you take clen? bulking= eating excess calories, clen isn't a wonder drug dude, its not going to let you bulk and cut at the same time. the only circumstance under which clen will help facilitate fat loss is when you are dieting

Gman2004

Gman2004 Junior Member

along with speeding up your metabolism clen is supposed to be very anabolic. I don't see anything wrong with taking clen while bulking. Just eat more if it's burning that much weight off you which I doubt it is. I've had great results with clen on cycle. At least what I gained was lean muscle and not a bunch of fat that I had to diet off later. Just my $.02.

GeaR_and_SauCe

GeaR_and_SauCe Junior Member

People always ask me what will cut them up and bulk them up with muscle at the same time. I tell them nothing, the body is incapable of doing such a thing. You are either bulking or cutting, you can't do both.

Bulk first, then cut. Its common sense.

Massive690

Massive690 Member

clen being anabolic in humans is very debatable, it hasn't been proven. and if it is its to a very small degree. a waste of time and money imo, but to each his own

Doper75

Doper75 Junior Member

I purchased clen for post-cycle muscle maintenance/cutting but I wanted to give it a try during the cycle too :) (potential extra strenght boost, prevention of fat accumulation)

Doper75

Doper75 Junior Member

Is it possible that I have actually lost some fat after FOUR days of clenbuterol administration..? I certainly look leaner but it may have something to do with tanning bed visits too :rolleyes:

Doper75

Doper75 Junior Member

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.