Ronnie Coleman: The King

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Forum' started by Eman, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

He’s definitely lived!

2. GIVEitUP

GIVEitUP Member

Damn I'm excited to see this one Ronnie is the man living legend gave his body to the sport

3. Eman

Eman Member

4. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Definitely the Goat. Can't wait to see it.

5. GIVEitUP

GIVEitUP Member

Just got through watching thought it was pretty good I didn't realize his supplement line was that big I think he said it done 15 million last year if i heard it right that's impressive he definitely deserves it

6. rutman

rutman Member

This is def on my list! You know this will be good!

Oldschool likes this.
  7. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Glad to see you survived!:D
    Congratulations on your accomplishments. Enjoy that rebound:cool:

rutman likes this.
  8. rutman

rutman Member

Thanks brother! I’m going to try and do one more a week from Saturday with my wife. She’s in figure. I’ve dropped 11 pounds since Monday... about 6-8 more to go before next weekend. You gotta be a little crazy to do this stuff! Lol

9. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

That reminds me of a quote from a book i read about wild fire fighters. Smoke Jumpers i believe. Went something like this: All men are born crazy,,,some just a little more than others. Admire your dedication. Best of luck to you and your wife.

rutman likes this.
  10. rutman

rutman Member

Thank you sir!

Now firefighter crazy is on a totally different level! Anybody that’ll run into a blazing fire def has all my respect!

Oldschool likes this.
  11. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Gonna watch this one

12. anfee

anfee Member

Anybody watch this? I watched it last night. I thought it was well-done. There’s a stigma throughout the video where many discredit his last Olympia medal and that he’s somehow the start of all this golden-era to now change.

I learned a lot about him as a person as well as how other competitors his age have aged with the type of workouts they did.

Makes me want to rethink my heavy all day mentality. Lol obviously I’m not squatting 800 but still. Woof. The cost of it all. Crazy to see him like he is but he’s got zero regrets about any of it. Incredible.

Eman likes this.
  13. Eman

Eman Member

I haven't yet... I think I will watch it next week when I'm on vacation for the 4th.

I'm curious if there was any old training footage or if it was all from his already released training videos?

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.
  14. anfee

anfee Member

I don’t think it’s any new footage of him. But it dives more into his upbringing, college, his attitude towards being the best. I thought, for some reason, he was a somewhat accomplished power lifter but no, he said he sucked at it and never won lol

FourOneDeuxFitt and Eman like this.
  15. Crocodilo

Crocodilo Member

He said he injuried his spine at high school, then again at college and then AGAIN as a bodybuilder.

Well, I think he knew what was coming.

anfee and FourOneDeuxFitt like this.