SafeMeds4All

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by The Milk Man, Sep 13, 2018.

1. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

aye anyone ever use them? I’ve been ordering b12 and Prozac from them for awhile now and have been asked for a prescription once and when I said I don’t have one they basically said fuck it we got you. I just order some AIs and pct drugs from them. Curious if it’ll come through without a prescription. Also would that be pharmacy grade product?

2. picholas

picholas Member

Yes - used them
    Yes - it's considered personal use and that class of drug will clear customs
    Yes - pharma grade

3. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

Appreciate it homie. It’s pretty cheap to be pharma grade is it not? Maybe because it’s in bulk. Not sure why they aren’t used more often or talked about more.

jonny8852 likes this.
  4. picholas

picholas Member

There are a few sites like these that are well known but not discussed, basically because we like them existing, less attention.

The low cost is because it is from a different country, mainly India and Turkey where a lot of USA's pharma goods are manufactured anyway, but phama nonetheless.

Look at an INT source vs a DOM source for ancillaries and you'll see a huge price difference for the same thing.

Robfromga and Necessary Evil like this.
  5. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

how did you pay them. alot of those outfits are a real pain when they get your info

Sdryx likes this.
  6. picholas

picholas Member

One place used CC the other place I routed them the money.

7. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

These guys take checks. Just do that super easy.

8. bob hughes

bob hughes Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I would be really hesitant to give out my checking account information, once they have that, they can drain your entire account at any time and there’s little you can do about it.

T-Bagger likes this.
  9. Synthetic1

Synthetic1 Member

Some accept bitcoin and loaded debit cards..

10. Am i to assume the "requires a valid prescription" part can be ignored?

11. bob hughes

I remember this site now, I believe they ship from India. They do have great prices on hcg. For Ai and thyroid etc. I use goldpharma, but they don't carry HCG so I'm glad you reminded me of this place. India is a pain in the ass it takes like a month for your order to come, but no big deal at those prices. And as stated there's absolutely no worries with customs, perfectly legal to order up to I believe a 3-month supply of unscheduled medications to US. And I think there is a fair amount of latitude as to what constitutes 3 months, unless a prescription explicitly States that the supply is for longer than that, you could claim whatever dosing schedule you wanted to to keep it within 3 months if questioned. Which isn't going to happen anyway, US Customs doesn't give a shit about ancillaries or HCG, they got packs of carfentanil coming through everyday it's like finding a needle in a haystack

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  12. I have ordered from them. Everything went as smooth as a butter. I was kinda hesitant at first because they were unaware of the customs problem in my country but didn't face any problem at all.

The Milk Man likes this.
  13. Search around. Their prices are almost double what another site charges.

14. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

I’ve never needed one. My pct and AI seemed to have shipped no problem. I didn’t even get a call asking about one. Like I said the one time they asked for one for b12 the guy was like ehhh yeah you’re good. Then hung up

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  15. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

Eh I haven’t really found a site like this that has been around as long. I know they’re there but

16. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

I’ve gotten hcg from them before. Not for my own use but. Yeah I do believe you have to sign for the package though.

17. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The problem I have with those outfits is that if they get your phone number and email, they and 50 other sites spam you hard

18. bob hughes

For hcg? I don’t know, if I saw somewhere charging half of what they charge, I’d be really skeptical that it was legit. For instance Ovidac, 10,000 iu is $33 If you buy five of them. That’s pretty fucking cheap.

19. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

How does that happen? They would have to counterfeit checks. Forge signature. Your checking account is on every check you write without risk. Why is this any different ? Not that I want to write checks, I’m just sayin

20. picholas

picholas Member

Yeah I have a separate email and Google voice number I use. But you're right, they blow your shit up.

rpbb likes this.