safest bets for pharma (counterfeit)

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by rfan2020, Sep 27, 2020.

1. rfan2020

rfan2020 Member

For those who have knowledge of HGH brands and have been in the game for a while, what are the safest and least safe pharma brands as far as likelihood of counterfeit?

Are any brands more likely to be counterfeit (you've seen lots) and any the there are very few?

I used to use human grade gear years ago, but the safes bet, ICN, fakes started to float round so I gave up and switched to UG.

2. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

If you're getting a USA made GH such as Serostim, Humatrope, Nutropin, etc. then look for evidence of it having a script on it that has been removed, or has the name blacked out with marker, or torn off. All GH coming from a US pharmacy will have a script on it somewhere. Some boxes of Serostim won't have that depending on how many are picked up at the pharmacy at once. Meaning, 4 boxes might be taped together and only one has a script on it. I've never had any fakes so not sure what they'd look like. If buying pharma from overseas obviously it won't have a script on the box.

DrBeefcake777 likes this.
  3. ERIC WIGGINS

ERIC WIGGINS Member

Serostim, Humatrope, Saizen, Genotropin would have a script probably on the box. But I don't think pharma grade is worth the extra expense and bullshit

Cashton likes this.
  4. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

It’s really not that expensive anymore and compared to generics well worth the extra money. Everyone is different, some like generics. To me no comparison though. Only ones that really were decent generics were the Greys from PD

5. hghlover

hghlover Member

People are getting 500 IGF 1 readings off generics like 5 iu meditrope.

Despite this, pharma is still in another league? I'm honestly asking, hsve only tried generics

6. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

Yeah it is. IGF scores are not the end all be all as to how well GH works. I remember Riptropins used to give sky high serum and IGF numbers, and all they really did was give a shit load of water retention for me. Meditropes gave me a ton of water retention and just a crappy look as well. I've used most of the popular generics over the years.. Thanktropins, Novotropins, Riptropins, Greys, Meditropes, and none compare to what Serostim, Humatrope, etc do. The closest were the Greys I used to get from PD, which were supposedly Ansomone unlabeled. Whether that is true or not, who knows. The chinese will counterfeit anything, and do anything to make a buck. If you have the chance grab a 72iu pen of Humatrope, take 3iu per day and judge for yourself which is better. The answer will be clear.

Yateslite, Logan44551 and MuscleFreak like this.
  7. MuscleFreak

MuscleFreak Member

Agree 100% ,i had same experience... with generics u also get high igf but who knows they can boost that with some peptides..i also hold more water with generics...with pharma different better look to the physique and fat loss, without any cardio or deficit easy to have six pack year round

8. Cashton

Cashton Member

Check out the optitropin grey tops, tested at 99.24% I believe, /w no dimmer.

9. Spikee

Spikee Junior Member

Hey where can i find those?

10. Cashton

Cashton Member

Go checkout the underground section we have here. They have an optitropin USA domestic thread, and a Canadian domestic thread, I’m Canadian so I use @Opti-Canada , I believe they’re is also an Opti EU.

Spikee likes this.
  11. stone988

stone988 Member

Yup those Chinese, with those mysterious peptides and substances that fool IGF scores. Must be really secret and cheap to make, test and develop, so cheap that its cheaper then real HGH which can be made for about 25cents an IU. Also not one person ever found this substance in a vial that was tested. I wounder how they do it, must be really secret. I got to go smoke some more weed see you guys later.

jackdiggler, 4Figgy, hghlover and 2 others like this.
  12. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

Why would I ever check those out when I have pharm grade GH? I'm well aware of tests, and have used the best of generics before and they're nothing like pharm grade GH.

13. Cashton

Cashton Member

Oh sorry I forgot pharma is some special sauce.. my bad.. lmfao.

14. kertisleman

kertisleman Junior Member

Which labs you usually prefer to using?

15. MuscleFreak

MuscleFreak Member

On genotropin at the moment...this musle fulleness and roundness i never get with generics and i do hold lot more water...232 at 5'7 Polish_20201006_123324252.jpg

16. joorinainen

joorinainen Junior Member

How many IU's a day?

17. MuscleFreak

MuscleFreak Member

One pen of genos 36iu is 2 weeks for me,i use it 5 days per week at 3.6IU

18. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

What are you laughing about? You told me to go check out some generic like its something special when its just another generic. Until you have used pharma GH and had the chance to compare the two it's best to just keep your mouth shut because unless you've done that your opinion means nothing. You are right though, Pharma GH is special sauce compared to generics.

MuscleFreak likes this.
  19. Cashton

Cashton Member

Lmao okay, keep on thinking that!

20. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

Like I mentioned, unless you have used pharma and generic, which clearly you haven't, then you shouldn't be commenting on which is better. That would be like me saying Humatrope is better than Nutropin without having used both to make a valid comparison.

MuscleFreak likes this.