Scammehood of Pain's message when the banned me

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by AntJB1017, Jul 23, 2017.

1. AntJB1017

AntJB1017 Member

The good ole Scammerhood of pain... banned me again on a second account for exposing underdosed scamming sponsors and the fact that they erase any thread that is not In the bords favor financially. If you post anything negative, it's deleted in 30 seconds, even if it is the truth. I posted a thread saying I'm going to get a couple of the sponsors gear analyzed (basically Simec testing.) I also posted another one for the community to review certain sponsors on the board they have had experience with good and bad, and to be as honest as possible. I went first and everyone started joining. Everyone was being honest and dogging line every sponsor on that damn board! Then boom the thread got deleted and I was banned. The message said from the Mods: "Get the fuck off of our board Ant you stupid motherfucker, you don't know shit, and next time I see you around here I am going to post all of your info in the Scammer section for the entire internet to see and be on the first page of google" Brotherhood of Pain must be shut down. They are ripping people off and posting Members, name, address, state, etc for doing absolutely nothing but being honest. Meso we really need to team up against these guys. This is my last straw, I am no longer joining through another account on that board. There are better boards, and better sources in my opinion. There were maybe like 3 good sponsors on BOP but all three of those sponsors hated the mods, and Pain for running that place like a concentration camp. Instead of Jews, it's people who post about them being scammers, and having paid off nderdosed sponsors.

2. I thought BOP was where all the cool guys hang out...;) :p:p

3. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

A corrupt steroid board? You have got to be kidding me.

4. Big_paul

Steroid Black Market is full of these places. You are interfering with people making a lot of money. No way in hell are they going to let you hang out and talk s***. Big surprise right?

5. EazyE

EazyE Member

No worries we all know Meso is where it's at. Some of these boards...."you want the truth...you can't handle the truth!" Eveyone remembers that line from the movie....Stay cool. At least you can post the truth on Meso. Good people here.

6. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Well OP you won't have to worry about that here as Meso is all about harm reduction. BOP is one shady board to not be on.

7. EazyE

EazyE Member

Totally agree. I creep through some threads there once in a while but that's it. Meso is #1 and I also like NM too.

MindlessWork likes this.
  8. stayinalive

stayinalive Member

You mind telling us the brands that are underdosed shit??

master.on likes this.
  9. AntJB1017

AntJB1017 Member

On BOP all that is good is
    -AEL
    -Sovereign Labs
    - Monster labs
    -Olympia labs.
    Those are the only UGL that I've ran ghost bloods on.

10. Big_paul

It's all money brother it's all about money. I like Millard. I have had some differences, but it's his board, and there is no question about where his heart is. There is not another board on the net that I have ever seen that is like meso Rex. There isn't a board where members get to express their opinions about sources like you can hear. Mesorx is unique in that way. Hats off Millard.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    acro, Burleyboyz, Spooby and 8 others like this.
  11. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Meso may be a crazy free for all at times, but we never have to worry about Millard putting a source ahead of members.

I just got the boot from MG for pointing out all the fake reviews for Kalpa, and pointing out that admin protects its high paying sources from members that expose fake reviews.
    Oh well, like big paul said... its about the money.
    They have to choose... members or sponsors.

12. Big_paul

I suggest members not order from this person and give this some time because this just seems like an outright scam.

EazyE likes this.
  13. EazyE

EazyE Member

Money is the root of evil. Meso is the best of the best.

AntJB1017 likes this.
  14. Big_paul

You got that right brother and Millard is the best of the best no question about that this guy has done everything he could do. For his long as I have known him, he has protected members on this board. Again hats off to Millard. Sorry Millard I'm a crazy son of a b**** sometimes.

Spooby, rpbb, Millard Baker and 2 others like this.
  15. Burrr

Dont wanna be old
    [​IMG]Super Moderator
    is Thinking

I am:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Post Thanks / Like [​IMG]

[​IMG] Originally Posted by FrankTheTank [​IMG]
    You actually asked for a refund???

And what do you mean you would love to have them sponsor you? Basically give you free shit???

Dude... I'm seriously speechless.
    They have a 100% money back guarantee .
    Sometimes like are policy to not edit or delete threads causes staff headaches.
    I asked EA here because they're not like any other Company as we are not like any other board .
    Regards
    DWBO

I just checked them out for the first time.. says they have a policy to not delete posts. Hmmmmm. Must be more of a guideline than a policy.

T-Bagger, Glocker and Driftking like this.
  16. AntJB1017

AntJB1017 Member

What person?

17. AntJB1017

AntJB1017 Member

If you are referring to me, I do not sell lol. Never will.

18. AntJB1017

AntJB1017 Member

Never will sell, just tired of these boards ripping people off.. I can't find a worthy source or a good honest bird other than Meso. That's the only reason I posted was to expose BOP

19. AntJB1017

AntJB1017 Member

I'm confused as to what you just posted??? Lol

Burleyboyz and anfee like this.
  20. Burrr

I just checked out the brotherhood page for the first time. I thought it was kinda funny that one of the first things I read was a Mod saying that they never edit or delete posts.

I just copy pasted the comment from the mod... it was regarding someone making a return to Enhanced Athlete.