Sdrol adrol dbol stack. get in here and give your best ur an idiot ur livers gonna die speeches

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by 350lift, Oct 13, 2018.

1. 350lift

350lift Member

just kidding don’t. Save it .this is happening either way. All I wanna know is will this push me past a weight plateau?

Got addicted to nicotine the past 2 months n lost about ten pounds while on cycle couldn’t eat. Now I just wanna see the world burn til I gain that back. Will this do me nicely?

barneys likes this.
  2. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Ur an idiot ur livers gonna die

Drugs won’t push you past a weight plateau. Food will.

3. Joe122345

Joe122345 Junior Member

Serious hypertension will be coming your way.

350lift likes this.
  4. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

RIP

JackSmooth likes this.
  5. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Pop some winstrol to stop the water retention too

6. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

The cycle will be a waste without mtren

7. 350lift

350lift Member

LOL these replies man

8. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

You need to add in some metribolone and some cheque drops PWO to really bust that plateau.

9. tengtren

tengtren Member

@350lift here is what will help you.

In this order

-More drugs
    -More food
    -More sleep
    -Different training than what you have been

What inject and you going on? 3-4 orals at a time is not unheard of in the TenGrams camp (only thing would be you don't want to go high dose of all obviously)

Someone reputable who taught me a lot of what I know today loved to cut on var winny AND halo 5 weeks on 2 weeks off his whole prep

FourOneDeuxFitt, barneys and 350lift like this.
  10. 350lift

350lift Member

ive been on cycle for like 3 months now, currently test 500 injectable, the issue is that i have a sensitive thyroid, i was smoking ecigs and lost 10 pounds, i only wanna regain that before i come off, it coulda been more like 5 pounds,

the oNLY reason im throwing all these in at once is because the gear has basicaly stopped working and i think ima need a decent boost if i wanna regain the weight i lost before i come off

11. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Well the good news is this should prevent you from reproducing

12. 350lift

350lift Member

oh come on it aint tha tbig of a fucking deal stop being a pussy.

i aint stacking mtren with m1t with superdrol. dip shit grow some fuckin balls

jesus everyone tip toes around this shit like 3 weeks will put u in the hospital fucking so intelligent man, yeah everyones dropping every 3 weeks from this shit

13. gear shef

gear shef Member

If ur taking an effective dose of each not only will you run a high risk of liver damage and hypertension but your going to seriously fuck your cholesterol

14. 350lift

350lift Member

now is 3 orals necessary? no of course not, but at the end of the cycle when everything stops working fuck am i gonna do? throw dbol in at 25 mgs for a week to make sure i dont die? LOL fuck outta here man

15. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

I was smokin for years and I vape. Is why do you lost weight ??
    Come off or up your test dosage

16. tengtren

tengtren Member

Ok back up. (Please don't take offense to any of the following)

You are on 500ew test and that's all?
    You started smoking cigarettes and lost weight. (Cigarette blunts appetite)
    You want to add 3 orals that make you stronger than life to break this plateau on your 500 a week of Test cycle?

350lift likes this.
  17. gear shef

gear shef Member

Since your gonna do this anyway run a log with pictures

18. 350lift

350lift Member

hyperthyroidism whenever i ingest stimulants will eat my muscle up over night no matter what im injecting

Youngrobert1 likes this.
  19. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Are you taking a medication for this? Ethyrox?!

350lift likes this.
  20. 350lift

350lift Member

yes, if i strictly run dbol and Anadrol at say, 30/75mg i feel it wont be enough after being on for this amount of time.

and in reply to the other question of medication no i am not because i dont experience these symptoms unless i use nicotine or a few other things.