secure hgh storage options

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by gearwolf, Oct 19, 2019.

1. gearwolf

gearwolf Member

storing products that need consistent cooling (op)securely adds a layer of difficulty I've not solved: the need for power eliminates most stealth options, and generators are loud/expensive. are there any options that circumvent these problems, other than renting out some secure place providing electricty completely disconnected from oneself?

2. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

Who are you hiding it from?

3. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I just put a mini fridge in my bedroom. I put a thing for a padlock on it, but haven't used it.

4. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

Exactly the same, except I use the padlock

Perrin Aybara likes this.
  5. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Just put it in the fridge.

If anyone says anything you're diabetic or on hcg Mono. It's not that big a deal.

No real concern of theft because you cant get high spiking GH, Dude.

6. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

I have never refrigerated un mixed hgh. My igf numbers tell me it’s still good and I have had these kits for about 6 months maybe longer in my safe

7. gearwolf

gearwolf Member

I'm worried about opsec/LE, not random people.

8. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

What are you doing that's going to get your door put in?

You're overthinking this one, Dude. You're not ficking Tony Montana.

9. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

For real, lol. Guy is really overthinking this. If LE gets in his house, ain't nothing secure

10. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Yep.

If they've got a warrant, you think they're not going to open your safe or lock box?

They don't have a warrant, why the fuck did they make it past the door?

Savagesteve and Tiredandhot like this.
  11. gearwolf

gearwolf Member

are you guys really that deaf / narrowminded? the inquiry about cooling options lacking electricity obviously implies a location outside my residence. who the fuck is stupid enough to store any decent amount of gear at home, jesus.

12. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Well then, my recommendation would be a climate controlled storage! Mine stays 65 degrees year round and dark. That will be just fine for it

13. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Those of us that aren't paranoid twats?

And no it doesn't imply storage outside the home. You could well have been referring to a variety of uncooled lock boxes as assumed.

Go bury that shit in the woods and forget about it. Its clearly too much for you if you're that worried.

It's you paranoid fucks acting suspicious and over the top that get yourselves in trouble.

14. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Now I’m just wondering how many kits you trying to hide? 50? 100?