secure hgh storage options

gearwolf

storing products that need consistent cooling (op)securely adds a layer of difficulty I've not solved: the need for power eliminates most stealth options, and generators are loud/expensive. are there any options that circumvent these problems, other than renting out some secure place providing electricty completely disconnected from oneself?

LeoTC

Just put it in the fridge.

If anyone says anything you're diabetic or on HCG Mono. It's not that big a deal.

No real concern of theft because you cant get high spiking GH, Dude.

gearwolf

Yep.

If they've got a warrant, you think they're not going to open your safe or lock box?

They don't have a warrant, why the fuck did they make it past the door?
are you guys really that deaf / narrowminded? the inquiry about cooling options lacking electricity obviously implies a location outside my residence. who the fuck is stupid enough to store any decent amount of gear at home, jesus.

are you guys really that deaf / narrowminded? the inquiry about cooling options lacking electricity obviously implies a location outside my residence. who the fuck is stupid enough to store any decent amount of gear at home, jesus.

Well then, my recommendation would be a climate controlled storage! Mine stays 65 degrees year round and dark. That will be just fine for it

LeoTC

Those of us that aren't paranoid twats?

And no it doesn't imply storage outside the home. You could well have been referring to a variety of uncooled lock boxes as assumed.

Go bury that shit in the woods and forget about it. Its clearly too much for you if you're that worried.

It's you paranoid fucks acting suspicious and over the top that get yourselves in trouble.

master.on

AFAIK GH is only a controlled substance only in a few states, not natiowide, not federally.
So first check to see if you're located in one of these states.

SIMARA1

Living alone is a bliss and if some guest sticks his nose in my fridge... they will probably end up there.

brownbro

I just bought a mini fridge, not especially to hide it, just want to keep the GH out our main fridge. Don’t want the kids smashing it while raiding around for a peparami or babybell lol.

I just bought a mini fridge, not especially to hide it, just want to keep the GH out our main fridge. Don’t want the kids smashing it while raiding around for a peparami or babybell lol.
Agreed, this is the only reason I would possibly use one. Beyond that LE wont be in my house.