Security of In-house PM/Chat systems

CeymoreButtz

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
what about this....
has Meso staff ever been requested to provide records to LE?
what is their stance on that?
If they fought for members privacy...and lost, then were forced to surrender saved data on servers. If members were entangled, do members blame MESO?

I surely wouldnt.
Guys need to use their own discretion.

That is an even better question. I wouldn't blame them either, definitely use your own discretion. Loose Lips Sink Ships..

wedorecover

That is an even better question. I wouldn't blame them either, definitely use your own discretion. Loose Lips Sink Ships..
Idk id blame them I have never cooperated with police when I lived like that they know there job and I know mine meso new the risks when they started it

I was wondering more about the security of the MESO in-house PM/Chat systems...
without going into too much detail that could potential be dangerous for members, my primary discussion points are:

-Are pms/chat person to person?
-Does MESO staff filter pms for potentially dangerous content and/or links?
-Does MESO staff ever read member PMs?
(b)-and if so under what circumstances?
-Are pms/chat archived and for how long?

I understand most of these questions can be complicated and offer lengthy responses. Im not so much interested in discussing technical data and parameters. The aim for starting this thread is to illustrate to members that they should be wary of sharing anything under the assumptions that the public system is 100% secure and private. My personal belief is that was not the intended purpose, and such beliefs would be a great assumption.

@Millard Baker

The answers are really short...

YES.

NO.

NO. NEVER in 20+ years.

NONE.

Until both participants delete them.

wedorecover

YES.

NO.

NO. NEVER in 20+ years.

NONE.

What about the question about LE

what about this....
has Meso staff ever been requested to provide records to LE?
what is their stance on that?
If they fought for members privacy...and lost, then were forced to surrender saved data on servers. If members were entangled, do members blame MESO?

I surely wouldnt.
Guys need to use their own discretion.

<<has Meso staff ever been requested to provide records to LE?

NO.

<<what is their stance on that?

MESO would only provide data if compelled by a valid court in the appropriate jurisdiction.

YES.

NO.

NO. NEVER in 20+ years.

NONE.

Thanks MB

Sorry to make something out of nothing if you feel like this discussion is unwarranted. I just personally believe members should take their own security in their own hands, I trust the MESO staff but also believe that at the end of the day it's up to the user to use common sense.

gr8whitetrukker

Thanks MB

Sorry to make something out of nothing if you feel like this discussion is unwarranted. I just personally believe members should take their own security in their own hands, I trust the MESO staff but also believe that at the end of the day it's up to the user to use common sense.
Your such a fuckin dick:D

gr8whitetrukker

I know meso doesnt read my pms
Cuz with all the terrible horrible slander i call millard in private i know he would of banned me a long time ago. Either that or hes got the patience of a saint:p

TEK asked the same questions , I just asked Millard pointblank if he provides forum PM"s or conversations to LE ? Legitimate questions . He didnt answer . And yes we members with popular threads provide someone with some extra revenue .

TEK asked the same questions , I just asked Millard pointblank if he provides forum PM"s or conversations to LE ? Legitimate questions . He didnt answer . And yes we members with popular threads provide someone with some extra revenue .

You made statements. TEK asked questions.

OdieM

Banned
Man come on bro. Millard gets all the credit for Meso. It's popular because of the way he set it up. This is a no bullshit uncensored board. I hear what your saying but I don't feel just because someone made a thread that they are putting money in anyone's pockets. I sure didn't join over a single thread. Lol

Man come on bro. Millard gets all the credit for Meso. It's popular because of the way he set it up. This is a no bullshit uncensored board. I hear what your saying but I don't feel just because someone made a thread that they are putting money in anyone's pockets. I sure didn't join over a single thread. Lol

Not one thread but all of them combined. You say Meso doesnt generate income ?

OdieM

Banned
Not one thread but all of them combined. You say Meso doesnt generate income ?

Not because of me or any one with a large thread. Millard built it and they came. I just think it's very wrong for anyone of us to take credit for the success of this place and feel that's what's being said here. Sure there's money involved through sponsors and advertising. Whippty doo. The guy should get paid.

Eman

You say Meso doesnt generate income ?

I sure hope it does. It is a business. A business that could have easily gone under. Further, I am willing to bet few members have any clue what Millard put on the line to make it a success and the professional failures that occurred prior to its success.

Sponsored Links