Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

security thread

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by eminem93, Nov 25, 2015.

1. eminem93

eminem93 Member

hello I would like to dedicate a thread entirely to IT/phone/computer/bitcoin/email/anonymous security. Please bring all information you can forward.

I am not an IT major, but i'm beginning to find IT security fun especially as I'm beginning to learn how to code at a more intermediate level.

i think the following video is the best iv found yet on the topic and puts things in the right direction toward setting up a fool proof system.

2. eminem93

eminem93 Member

I would also like it if this thread encompassed things such as physical delivery, physical receipt, cell phone security, federal analog act, controlled substance act, US Synthetic Drug Control Act of 2015 (this one is scary), etc.

I'd also be interested in other forums that delve into the more technical ends of things regarding what the thread theme is, so feel free to post them / quote their threads / post urls to other forums.

I think we as human beings are being oppressed under the tyranny of governments, so we should be as informed as possible about everything.

3. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Theres actually I whole subforum for this bro. Security, Privacy, and Anonimity

strongsafety41 likes this.
  4. eminem93

eminem93 Member

@Millard Baker

could you please transfer this thread to proper subforum, sorry was not paying attention when i posted.

5. eminem93

eminem93 Member

6. eminem93

eminem93 Member

interesting... 9/11 was an inside job according to this documentary, but by bin laden's men, they had infiltrated the CIA/FBI

7. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

Some of those conspiracy theories get a little too wild, I feel like you can make anything look any way you want if you try and believe hard enoughm