See this in the news?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Weatherlite, May 9, 2007.

1. Weatherlite

Weatherlite Junior Member

Warning...some may find this offensive or gross or who knows what. It may even possibly be considered racist but I sure hope not because what is said after the news article (which I did not write) is fact and not racism.

The animals pictured below; car-jacked, then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian, was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth ... and then murdered her. (The "chemicals in her mouth" were intended to cover up the perps 'DNA'.)

Dozens of New Charges in Double Murder Case Announced Posted: 5:05 PM Feb 1, 2007. Last Updated: 11:40 AM Feb 8, 2007. Reporter: Whitney Daniel, WVLT Staff

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury.

Lemaricus Davidson, 25, faces a total of 46 charges. Davidson was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and N ewsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Letalvis Cobbins, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Cobbins was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies fro m Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated k! idnappi ng of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

George Thomas, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Thomas was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kid napping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Just last night, police in Lebanon , Kentucky , arrested 18-year-old Vanessa Coleman. She faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Coleman was indicted on 12 counts Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 1 count Premeditated Murder of Christian only, 1 count Especially Aggravated Robbery of Newsom only, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christia n and Newsom, 20 counts of aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom and 2 Counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Eric Boyd, 24, also arrested in connection with the fatal carjacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact. He was not indicted by Knox county grand jury.

Felony Murder carries a possibility of death, life without the possibility of parole and life with parole. Especially Aggravated Robbery is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years in prison. Aggravated Rape is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years of prison.

At a news conference Thursday, Nichols commended the cooperative efforts between several departments and credits that cooperation for the fast pace this case is moving through the court system.

Nichols says he hopes to move the case to trial on the first day it's set.

The four are expected to make their first court appearance within ten to fifteen days.

This is certainly a case garnering a lot of public interest, Nichols recognizes that and says he expects all kinds of requests filed in this case, including a change of venue in order to receive a fair trial. But he says he does hope 12 Knox County jurors will be able to determine the guilt or innocence of these suspects.

Where be the Revs Al and Jesse? Are they providing counsel to help the families of the victims?

Of course not - the victims were white.

Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Duke "rape" case?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white.

Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?

Must be because the victims were white.

Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime? Oh, that's right - the victims were white . . .

So, if a white news-radio jock uses the phrase "Nappy headed hoe", it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.

If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news!! Why?

2. oldtimer

oldtimer Junior Member

In my opinion, cases like these should have a default sentence of death if found guilty, anything else isn't fair.

3. role model

role model Junior Member

Very interesting, because this is the first time I ever heard anything about this case.
    Should fax or e this to Bill O'reilly on Fox news. I think he would cover something like this or even Geraldo Rivera.
    http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/

4. juggernaught

juggernaught Junior Member

yeah this was the first id heard about it also , googled it and came up with quite a bit on it.

5. Preacher

Preacher Junior Member

maybe about time you guys realize that white is the minority.....

6. role model

role model Junior Member

I sent a copy to fox news in care of Bill O'reilly.

7. jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

Yeah, I watch msnbc and fox news, never heard of it??? But that is fucking crazy, that's like jeffery domer calliber.

8. juggernaught

juggernaught Junior Member

what about this one
    [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wichita_Massacre"]Wichita Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
    happened in te winter of 2000, id never heard of this one either

9. Kayz

Kayz Junior Member

Because the fucking lame ass media is scared to death of the backlash they would have to endure from the black "leaders" in the country. The fucking piece of shit brotherhood would attack corporate sponsors and force the media outlets to back off the story because the story wholeheartedly reinforces the black stereotypes that have developed over time.

The death penalty, which would be preceded by dozens of appeals, millions of dollars of taxpayer money, and years of court hearings, is too good for these fuckheads. They should be handed over to Al Qaeda in Iraq for them to "do as they please". Let these fuckers get tortured in a worse way they did to that couple. Then their families should be killed in the same manner for giving birth and raising such pieces of shit.

If my brother or sister was tortured in that manner, I'd kill their entire fucking families....mothers, grandmothers, great-grandmothers, etc. I'd kill their dads too but they probably dont' even know who their dads are, so how in the hell would I find out???

10. role model

role model Junior Member

Someone finally said it.

How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans,

Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey,"

"Whitey," "Caveman" ..

And that's OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you,

So why are the ghettos the most

dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.

You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You Have Yom Hashoah

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi

You have the NAACP.

You have BET.

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) We'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day ..You would call us racists.

If we had White History Month We'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites

to "advance" OUR lives We'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce,

a Black Chamber of Commerce,

And then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.

Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships ...

You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed

Black Colleges in the US ,

Yet if there were "White colleges" ..THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching

For your race and rights.

If we marched for our race and rights,

You would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're Not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride ..

You call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.

But, when a white police officer

Shoots a black gang member

or beats up a black drug-dealer running

From the law and posing a threat to society .

You call him a racist.!

You call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  11. oldtimer

oldtimer Junior Member

Role Model, sorry for sounding rude, but you only have yourselves to blame, you allowed this to happen, you were the ones who kept giving these rights saying "human equality" and "minority rights", and it back fired.

12. Kayz

Kayz Junior Member

I agree and disagree with that OT. We did the right thing by passing certain laws that did away with ridiculous segragatory principles and the black leaders have taken advantage of the leniency. Give a monkey a brain and he thinks he rules the world (that is not meant to be a racist statement). We passed laws giving blacks basic and fundamental rights (i.e.: being able to drink from the same water fountain as whites and being able to eat at the same restaurants), and the Black Panthers, Rainbow Push, the Brotherhood, etc. pushed for more radical reforms as payback for "how their ancestors were treated." Ironically, 6,000,000 Jews were murdered by Nazi Germany less than 80 years ago and you don't see them crying for the world to be handed to them. No, they have worked together to get what they want and they are now very powerful. Blacks on the other hand prefer to bitch and cry instead of moving on and making something of themselves. Obviously this doesn't apply to all blacks as their are some hard-working, very deserving black people in this country, but a majority of the black youth have been entrenched with the victicrat (democrats like to tell them they are still victims) mentality. They are undoing themselves and don't even realize it.

It is our fault in that the government should never have been afraid to confront these radical blacks 50 years ago. They turned a blind eye to the issue and it has spiraled out of control.

The one question I'd like a young black person to answer me is this:

What have the democrats, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Kweise Mfume, etc. ever done for you or your family? Jesse and Al live high on the hog, but they've never made any real policy changes. They are powerful figure heads who have made a career out of pandering to the poor and then shaking down billion dollar corporations for thier own personal gain. Did Jesse Jackson share with the inner city poor any of the $6 million Coca Cola gave him to cancel a boycott and lawsuit? No, he paid his mistress to keep her mouth shut about his illegitimate child while he councilled Bill Clinton on infidelity.

Under Bush, home ownership amongst blacks is at an all time high yet this goes unreported. Are things perfect? No, and they never will be. But the notion that Republicans and rich whites fight everyday to keep the blacks in this country poor and uneducated is just ridiculous. Who benefits from the black vote? Democrats. Who panders to the poor and uneducated? Democrats. Who benefits if the poor and uneducated remain poor and uneducated? Democrats. Starting to see a pattern?

13. jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

Wow, what a topic. I always wondered about that role mode the bet/wet thing

14. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

WOw, I hadnt heard of this story either. All people involved should be exterminated as soon as they are found guilty. I dont care what the color of the victims or thugs were, the thugs deserve to die. I agree with the rest of you that if the victims were black then this story would have been all over the news the minute it happened.

15. perseverance

perseverance Junior Member

in no way am i racist, but if you're a piece of shit then you're a piece of shit whether you're white black or blue. there is a huge fucking double standard in this country when it comes to race and white people get screwed by it.

i play ball at a school that is about half and half white and black and when it comes down to scholarships and financial aid just about every black dude on the team gets way more than me. why? because my parents make more money and i quote "they need it more than me." that may be true but my parents make a lot of money cuz they absolutely bust their asses when it comes to their jobs and they've passed that same work ethic on to me. so when 9 out of 10 of the dudes that get more scholarship are constantly skipping class and on the edge of failing out of school while i have a 4.0 going into senior, i gotta ask myself, what the hell is going on, why am i getting screwed on this. i'm making the most out of my opportunities while others are shitting them away but yet they still get more and more money to keep it up. i sit in class and take notes and study while the other guys are sleeping and when test day comes every one of them asks me to help them cheat. i say no and i'm an "asshole rich white boy". well, you know what? fuck you! i don't give a shit what you do with your life. if you want a hand out, too fucking bad, i work for my shit and you can too. otherwise then i hope you die. that my sound harsh, but the fact of the matter is you're doing nothing but making the world a worse place and then you'll produce kids that do the exact same thing. that goes for people of all races, if you're a worthless human being and you blow every opportunity and second chance you get, then you don't deserce to live

and if that shit happened to my family or any of my close friends, i would take those fuckers out just like the movie the punisher. i love that movie because thats exactly what should happen. no mercy

16. perseverance

amen, role model. why does everyone have to be a "Something-American"? i understand keeping part of your heritage but damn, either be an AMERICAN or leave. this country is great but "political correctness" is killing it.

17. Kayz

Kayz Junior Member

I couldn't agree more. I don't go around calling myself a German-American even though I'm probably more German than most blacks are African.:D

I have so many stories from college where the hypocrisy and favortism is so blatant I don't understand how it's not illegal.

My best friend just graduated med-school last June and he has told me numerous times that half of his class had no business being there.

18. deathgrip07

deathgrip07 Junior Member

David Duke started the NAAWP (national association for the advancement of white people). It is considered a racist organization. I agree with Perseverence here... a piece of shit, is a piece of shit, the color of the person's skin has nothing to do with it.

19. perseverance

exactly DG, there are tons of white people who are terrible and do absolutely horrible stuff. but if a white dude does some horrendous crime to a black couple its a racist hate crime and it gets tons of news time but if the opposite happens and a black guy does it to a white couple its just a regular crime and doesn't get but one article in the local paper. thats just not right