Sent money through circle, now what?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by WonderBrah, May 27, 2016.

1. WonderBrah

WonderBrah Junior Member

On the android app, I added money to my account, then sent it to a btc address. Under details, it says pending. How long about does it take for the funds to be sent, it's been about an hour so far? Do they give a transaction number or receipt of some kind I can send to my source so he can confirm the transaction?

2. Gramps

Gramps Member

Tell the receiver. He may also ask for more information to receive it and give you credit for it.

3. WonderBrah

WonderBrah Junior Member

I did, says it hasn't come through. I'm assuming I'll have to wait until the pending status is changed.

4. Eman

Eman Member

It can take a little while sometimes. Just chill for a little while and check it later on.

5. WonderBrah

WonderBrah Junior Member

It just updated to denied. I resent it hopefully it goes through the second time.

6. WonderBrah

WonderBrah Junior Member

It went through immediately the second time though it still does say pending.

7. Eman

Eman Member

How long did you wait from the time you added money until the point you sent the money?

Also, If I were you I would consider adding additional wallets so you're not sending funds to anyone questionable directly from circle.