Serono Serostim

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by seventhltd, Sep 14, 2018.

1. seventhltd

seventhltd Member

Hey guys I have some Serostim kits 126iu (all check out on serono app) I'm Looking to part with... hate to do So but just had a baby with the wife and taking a break for awhile. Want to be fair on price not looking to make really any thing off them. They just need a good home figured someone could get good use out of them lol.
    $490 per kit if wanting all 4 I'll do $485 each... Think these might be the cheapest I've seen them go for at least online. Hope I'm not breaking any rules here if I am I apologize in advance

Attached Files:

HULK74 likes this.
  2. seventhltd

seventhltd Member

3 kits left...

Marcus likes this.
  3. seventhltd

seventhltd Member

2 kits left will let these go for 475 each.. 126iu Serostim kits

4. EMINENCE1

EMINENCE1 Junior Member

Check your messages bro

5. Hulkster74

Hulkster74 Junior Member

I need an update on my kits. Been over a week with no reply

6. seventhltd

seventhltd Member

Dude I don't know who you are... Post up are messeges that you ordered kits to show you ordered anything... People that ordered from me got what they received already

Marcus likes this.
  7. Marcus

Marcus Member

Got 1 kit in 3 days. And another kit in 2 days. On point for me

Rockclimber and seventhltd like this.
  8. seventhltd

seventhltd Member

Thank you @Marcus appreciate the words my man.

Marcus likes this.
  9. Hulkster74

Hulkster74 Junior Member

Messaged you through Steroid forums since we had business there before. I’ll contact a mod and see if I got scammed

10. Marcus

Marcus Member

Contact a mod there? Why not just post unedited messages here if 7th said you could

11. Hulkster74

Hulkster74 Junior Member

In case someone is imposterig his account there. I’d done business with seven like once before so I’d known of him because of SF so I reached out to him through there. Sounded like the person knew what I was talking about when I asked how much he wanted for the four kits he had originally. Asked him for cim so he sent me a address and I sent payment. I wouldn’t doubt I got scammed by an imposter somehow since he’s a veteran I wouldn’t expect that from him. Either way I contacted a mod over there to look Into it. Sorry for the confusion

Marcus likes this.
  12. seventhltd

seventhltd Member

Brother I haven't been on SF in almost 2 years... Give or take. You Def need to contact pat asap... I can't even log in at SF anymore so this is Def a imposter...

Marcus and Hulkster74 like this.
  13. seventhltd

seventhltd Member

You got PM brother I want to help out in anyway I can don't want to see anyone get fucked like that.. Pisses me. Off

14. Marcus

Marcus Member

That’s crazy fucked up. Damn man. Let us know what happens with that