Setting the record straight: Debunking ALL the flu vaccine myths

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by cvictorg, Nov 10, 2013.

1. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Dozens against, and thousands for... daily new reports, billboards, signs on buses, flu shots here banners in pharmacies and grocery stores, free (enforced) flu shots in schools, get a shot or lose your medical job, "declined flu shot" entered in permanent/national medical records, the list of pusher techniques goes on forever.

I have a simple rule for this sort of thing. If the media (especially the local media), government or medical industry is strongly behind something, there is sufficient reason to avoid it.

heel hook, BR1217 and radcon like this.
  2. radcon

radcon Member

What about this??

On the epidemiology of influenza
    Virology Journal | Full text | On the epidemiology of influenza
    This paper asks and explores these questions:
    1. Why is influenza both seasonal and ubiquitous and where is the virus between epidemics?

2. Why are the epidemics so explosive?

3. Why do epidemics end so abruptly?

4. What explains the frequent coincidental timing of epidemics in countries of similar latitudes?

5. Why is the serial interval obscure?

6. Why is the secondary attack rate so low?

7. Why did epidemics in previous ages spread so rapidly, despite the lack of modern transport?

3. loveyourbody

loveyourbody Member

I don't do flu shot. I've only had the flu 3 times and the only 3 times I got it was when I took the flu shot.

heel hook likes this.
  4. cvictorg

cvictorg Member

Influenza Strikes . : The Great Pandemic : : The United States in 1918-1919 : .

5. radcon

radcon Member

6. BR1217

BR1217 Member

This is very simple, governments release new flu viruses to the population in third world countries to control population. As far as the flu shot goes, it only acts on the strain the WHO determined was most likely to have an outbreak that year. How the hell do they know this? Because they release it.

7. radcon

radcon Member

That's quite the conspiracy theory.
    One part of this whole issue is that they don't know which virus is going to be the dominant strain shown by how they do get it wrong sometimes - I'm not sure what the percentages are.

sh00t and zkt like this.
  8. Well, they're not doing a very good job. Just sayin'.

Gunrunner likes this.
  9. zkt

zkt Member

You are fortunate that banning for gross stupidity isnt an option.

freak and cvictorg like this.
  10. cvictorg

cvictorg Member

proof??

11. cvictorg

cvictorg Member

Read these while wearing your tin foil hat

The Timeline of

Population Control, New World Order Style

12. heel hook

heel hook Member

I don't know how many times I have seen the same thing.

13. dogsilver7

dogsilver7 Junior Member

I gotta get out the tin foil hat for this one

14. disnetrz

disnetrz Junior Member

The flu shot is hit and miss, I am required to get the flu shot every season medical field, problem is I alway come down with some flu like symptoms shortly after and even catch the flu later in the season so really what is the point

15. tritonica

tritonica Junior Member

I've seen people have flu symptoms after but never experienced any myself.

It seems like I get the flu less often and when I do the symptoms are less severe than others. This could be purely a placebo effect though.

I am curious on research showing negative sides or long term effects from having the flu shot.

sh00t likes this.
  16. sh00t

sh00t Junior Member

Ditto with me....when others were down around a week to 10,days I was down roughly 24 hours