sex before workout

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by prodigy06, Mar 13, 2007.

1. prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

Is it a bad thing to have sex like an hour or an hour and a half before you go to work out. I know it's not a BAD thing, but I mean but does it effect your agressiveness at all?

2. Grizzly

Grizzly Member

If it did, would you turn down the puss for something as stupid as lifting 5 extra pounds?

3. Thickneck

Thickneck Member

I try not to, all I want todo is lay around after and catch some quick zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's if it was good enough.[:eek:)]

4. bigcountry76

bigcountry76 Junior Member

it is a BAD thing. just has long has you don't get off i wouldn't make it to the gym you might fall asleep. [:eek:)]

instead of me typing all this crap just read about it on this website.

http://scienceline.org/2006/09/25/ask-wenner-sex/

5. Preacher

Preacher Junior Member

i'd have to have a nap before working out then

6. WorkInProgress

WorkInProgress Junior Member

IMHO, absolutely. If she's your girl, just go down on her and get a rain check for afterwards. This can work doubley in your favor. You unselfishly put her needs before yours, and now she owes you a blowjob!

7. Blue09

Blue09 Junior Member

LoL ... eh, BJ's are overrated ... or maybe I just haven't had a good one, lol

But yea, I like eating out ... so I wouldn't mind doing that, but I usually workout in the early afternoons after classes. No chicas until late night ;)

8. Grizzly

Grizzly Member

Again, I must reiterate that if you won't have sex before you workout, you have serious problems. For the record, I jerked off, got up, left the house and set PR's in my squats.