Shazzlemail

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by Oregonstrong, May 31, 2014.

1. Oregonstrong

Oregonstrong Member

Anyone using this email client?

ShazzleMail

ShazzleMail is a free private email application that turns your smart phone into a mail server, delivering your messages directly to your receiver via an SSL encrypted channel with no server copies. Not even Shazzle gets a copy. Better still, our patented architecture allows you to send private email to anyone on your contacts list. No password required. It works with iOS and Android devices AND on a PC or Mac laptop/desktop.
    Become your own mailman by downloading a free ShazzleMail application today. Fight back against the snoops and spies. Holster up with privacy on your hip!

johnnyBALLZ likes this.
  2. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Never heard of it, looks interesting..

Update: I downloaded it

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  3. Oregonstrong

Oregonstrong Member

I have been playing around with it as well. Let me know what you think.

4. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

Just got it too.. I'll check it out more later today.. :)

5. Oregonstrong

Oregonstrong Member

Right on thanks brothers.

6. Colt44

Colt44 Member

Downloaded it also. Looks interesting.

7. MythotiK

Check pm's

8. Oregonstrong

Oregonstrong Member

Question is how well will it deliver and receive from other secure email providers like securym, neo, and countermail?

From what I understand recipients outside the network will receive an email with a link to view the message.

9. magilla

magilla Member

Checking it out. It does look interesting.

10. necropuppy

necropuppy Member

I gotta see how it works, but it has to route them somehow and also cache them. There has to be a domain with a MX (mail exchange record) that the emails will goto. The only way you could get around that is have your own domain and then set the MX record to a domain name that you dynamically update with your ever changing mobile ip.... But imma look it up, the idea sounds nice.

11. necropuppy

necropuppy Member

It's not really email from what I'm reading.
    "The ShazzleMail service finds the internet location of the recipient and establishes an instant private network through a direct connection between the parties. "

So it's like a secured poibt to point instant messaging system, and it doesn't seem like it can interface with traditional emails, from my quick analysis of it while waiting in a movie theater.

heady muscle likes this.
  12. Oregonstrong

Oregonstrong Member

From what I have been reading it can interface with traditional email, although it will no longer be secure if not sent to a secure email provider.

Here is a link on a review : ShazzleMail – The Everything Proof Email - Freedom Hacker

With the name Shazzlemail who is going to take it serious though[:eek:)]

13. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

MythotiK likes this.
  14. heady muscle

heady muscle Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thanks for the heads up. safe and securym have been my staples but it would be nice to change if what you all says is correct. Going to check it out now.
    Really enjoying this site.

Edit note: Strange they are backed by the Better Business Bureau. That's a new one for secure mailings as far as I ever seen.

15. Oregonstrong

Oregonstrong Member

For sure, post up your feedback brother.
    Thanks

16. heady muscle

heady muscle Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

17. Oregonstrong

Oregonstrong Member

Is there anyone actually using this email client and how has your experience been?

18. Colt44

Colt44 Member

I use it. Works great so far.

19. MythotiK

I like it as well