Shelf Life of HCG Powder NOT Mixed?

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by OhNoYo, Aug 13, 2010.

OhNoYo

OhNoYo Active Member

What is the best way to store hcg powder to give it the highest shelf life and what would the estimated shelf life be?

Crazy Crew

Crazy Crew Member

Not scientific but I should think if you store it in a cool dark and dry area it should last at least 1 year and probably longer.

OhNoYo likes this.
    Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

A good recommendation. And look at the expiration date! I would not depend on it past the date.

OhNoYo likes this.
    BBC3

BBC3 Well-Known Member

Colder temps usually reduce the speed of chemical reactions. So the freezer MIGHT make a difference. The expiration on those is usually a few years unless you got some from someone that does not move that much.

If you are talking dry powder that has been opened, but not mixed, forget it as it probably wont last long....

OhNoYo likes this.
    OhNoYo

OhNoYo Active Member

So, wen takn in2 consideration raw powders overseas which most ppl get their supplies from, hcg is NOT like that in unvacuumed bags w/o expiration date & instead cums in a vacuum sealed pouch w/ expiration date, BBC3? Is that wat u r stating, or no?

BBC3

BBC3 Well-Known Member

I would not expect to ever see legitimate hcg in anything short of an ampule or sealed vial. It just would not be legit. "power" even as a generic term should probably not refer to HCG I am guessing.

Its not the act of mixing with water that starts the clock ticking on HCG, it is the opening and exposure to oxagen of any type ( I guess based on basic chemistry).....:)

OhNoYo likes this.
    OhNoYo

OhNoYo Active Member

Thank You

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.