Should I discontinue AAS use completely?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by SexyTruckDriver, Jul 13, 2018.

1. SexyTruckDriver

SexyTruckDriver Junior Member

Hi guys, about to get hated on but here's the reasoning for this title. Currently, I'm 21 and started doing a test e cycle(400mg) and I'm on week 8 currently. But ever since cycle my anxiety he went up quite a bit. It's affecting me mentally in terms of I'm scared of my health. Now ik the risks for aas use, and I thought I was ok with them. I have depression so I didn't really care about future consequences, but now that I'm 8 weeks in kinda regretting it. I just thought maybe if I could have a better body with aas it would bring me more joy in life. But here I am measuring my heart rate twice a day, and keep thinking its going to fuck up my heart for some reason. I know aas doesn't directly affect my heart but it's my damn anxiety making me think it will. I'm thinking I might as well just finish the cycle and never touch aas again. Or should I maybe just stop right now and pct? Also could I still make gains naturally? I'm 5"11 and weigh about 170 pounds(12%bf), please guys I guess I'm just looking for advice. Thanks.

Edit-Might as well throw in that I'm not looking to be huge. I just want to be "ripped". Goal was to be 180 pounds with abs, thats it.

2. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes, pct and discontinue use.... Work on your mental health first. Healthy mind and body are the goals for a happy life man, there are no shortcuts....

You can likely achieve your goals naturally, or get really close. Revisit in some years.

3. Eman

Eman Member

Yes, you should go ahead and discontinue for the foreseeable future. You've just laid out multiple reasons for why you should stop, and you have none to justify continued use.

Get yourself mentally healthy. AAS will never, ever help matters in that regard.

J DUGIN, Oldschool, Ripped and 5 others like this.
  4. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

AAS has real long term health issues associated with it.

As of right now your probably fine. But if your goals are achievable naturally you might as well just stay off gear and live a long healthy life.

SexyTruckDriver likes this.
  5. SexyTruckDriver

Thanks for the responses guys, looking back at my question I think I just wanted someone to jutisfy my aas use. I will get off and dispose of all my gear. I was just thinking aas would improve my quality of life, but I can see that thinking is wrong and immature. Once again, thanks for your opinions.

J DUGIN likes this.
  6. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Driver
    Spend that money on good nutritionist and trainer! Your results will be amazing. Then when your older and wiser maybe just maybe reevaluate your wanting to use AAS.

Ripped and Wunderpus like this.
  7. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@HIGHRISK no doubt. The stuff he'd learn from a coach would improve his knowledge and physique far more than drugs will/would.... He can actually use the tools he learns to maximize his steroid usage down the road.... Not enough people have a solid base of knowledge when they start.

8. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

I wish I would have gone that route. Now I'm just to old and fat lol.

Wunderpus likes this.
  9. SexyTruckDriver

Would that help? I'f
    I'm going to look into it. A nutritionist would be a big help

ScabbyJr and Wunderpus like this.
  10. SexyTruckDriver

Also might as well add on to this page. I gained about 11 pounds over 8 weeks with the test e. I'm going to pct in 2 weeks. Will I lose any size. I mean I'm only 171 pounds.. but I still like how I look currently.

11. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Keep training hard and eating. You'll lose a little but you should keep most, if you keep at it. Your going to feel like shit and have no energy while pct but push through it and keep hitting the gym!

12. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

I would wait at least three weeks before you start pct as well.

13. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What is wrong with you guys? Let's not take this man's request for solid advice lightly. Prompting him to become a quitter? Really? I thought I knew you people!

All jokes, @STD lots of solid advice to your post. Getting your head right is always priority number one. No shame in that at all. Good on you for recognizing what's going on and reaching out.

Now, I'm up waaaaaaay too late. Going to sleep lol

Oldschool, Eman and HIGHRISK like this.
  14. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Your probably still on vacation that's why your up :D. Your like the damn Chinese always on a fucking holiday lol

JohnnyD, Oldschool and ickyrica like this.
  15. ickyrica

No way dude. @Eman is always on vacation. Rumor has it he gets paid to drive around the eastern seaboard trying the most delecious European cuisine. Very jelly over here.

But yeah, I'm on vacation until the 24th I think lol. I earned this time off damn it!!

Logan44551 and Eman like this.
  16. Eman

Eman Member

I have no kids and I'm 28... Everyday is a vacation. :)

IMG_20180714_073023.jpg

Raising my coffee cup to you, icky... Enjoy that vacation.

17. ickyrica

Thank you my friend. This will be my last for a little while lol. The new home is going to end up being the equivalent of a child for the next year or two I think :cool:

HIGHRISK, Logan44551 and Eman like this.
  18. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Congrats on the new home my friend! You building or buying?

ickyrica likes this.
  19. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

@Eman is a baller that's why. :)

Eman and ickyrica like this.
  20. ickyrica

bought just north of where I am now. Stayed well under budget, too!

HIGHRISK likes this.