Shuffling coins around

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by SmallWoody, Apr 15, 2019.

1. SmallWoody

SmallWoody Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So, I have a few stacks in bitcoin. I shuffled most of them through multiple wallets for better anonymity. The thing is... I don't want to cash out with an app-BROKER and get watched. I was thinking about using bitcoin atm with a $2,000 Limit with a phone verification. Would it work if I just got burner phones and kept withdrawing? I dont don't want to use my ID or bank account. Big brother should keep his nose out of my shit. I do have an offshore bank account to send the coins to, that would be my last option.

2. Praeceptorem

Praeceptorem Member

Subbed. I would think using plenty of dark wallets and using burner phones should be sufficient but I’m not sure.

SmallWoody likes this.
  3. Nickyyysixxx

Nickyyysixxx Member

Subbed, I'm also very interested in this topic.

4. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

Follow the money. Id also like to know, keeps sums how small? If they want you, they can get get you

5. SmallWoody

Yeah, but how would they find me? Not like I'm using the same number and wallet. I'd most likely look like a first time withdrawal user on their system. And obviously those burner phones I'd use cash. I won't use the same atm twice. I can always open a business in another country with almost no effort and get a debit card attached to that account and deposit all my coins into the account and just use the card in the states for purchases

Tinytim likes this.
  6. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

I just have that big brother drone paranoia is all.

7. SmallWoody

Me too, those would be my 2 options that I believe would work. Wondering if anyone has a better idea tho.