Single-Dose Vials?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by AngryBeaver, Nov 27, 2018.

1. AngryBeaver

AngryBeaver Junior Member

Gents, Please impart your Wisdom...
    After some light reading, I'm seeing that a popular pharma company manufacturing HGH label some of there vials as single-dose vials(SDV) and others as multiple-dose vial(MDV). The SDV's are supposedly only good for a single injection because they lack an anti-microbial preservative whereas the MDV's have it.

Does anyone have any knowledge on the SDV vs. MDV. Is this just some safety propeganda these companies developed to avoid disease spread & cover their liability. Curious if anyone has used the SDV more than once, since I'm gathering that a SDV can have as much as 12-18iu in it.. ( i understand it was developed for terminally sick people to inject once every other day etc)..
    Thanks

2. master.on

master.on Member

How many ml is a SDV?

You can add some benzyl alcohol (to 1% final concentration) to preserve it.

3. AngryBeaver

Interesting thanks...One single dose vial can be a 4,5, or 6mg vial..the 6mg vial is apparently 18iu.. if that helps..I’m not very keen to the math side of things yet

4. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Don’t just ad BA, filter the BA added.

master.on and AngryBeaver like this.
  5. Serono

Serono Member

If you are referring to Serostim, then this is because the 4mg comes with bac water(ie multi dose) and the 5mg and 6mg come with a sterile solution made for 1 time use(ie a patient takes a whole vial a day). You can just use bac water in the 5mg or 6mg vials no problem. Just toss the water that comes with the kits.

Ophydian and AngryBeaver like this.
  6. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

As mentioned above, if you have a vial that says it sdv and you’re going to use it as a mdv, just reconstitute with bac water not sterile water.

The bac water has ba in it which prevents forming of microorganisms, whereas sterile water has no ba

AngryBeaver likes this.
  7. AngryBeaver

thanks for simplifying that out Sir i was having trouble with a few of the abbreviations.. appreciate it

Xragexx likes this.