Sketchy looking “vet grade” gear

Nattybynature

33AECB34-125F-4E6A-B963-19A107A05E1E.jpeg 40073C58-BA41-4FF4-8D14-98DF34026D51.jpeg 76A096AF-FFDC-41C3-A438-31B4CDE53CB2.jpeg 47928C0C-AF64-4ED4-86DB-451FD92EC1BC.jpeg a buddy of mine bought these off a guy selling roids on Facebook (I know not a good start). Just wondering if anyone has seen these products. Online I’ve seen the vetoquinol but only in test P never in test E like what is there. And the rest day made in Germany but also have Spanish writing. Not sure what to think but definitley Leery of putting any of this in my body. Any info would be appreciated

"a buddy of mine bought these off a guy selling roids on Facebook"

"Online I’ve seen the vetoquinol but only in test P never in test E like what is there."

"And the rest day made in Germany but also have Spanish writing."

Also the dark vials don't help at all

Nattybynature

What could go wrong? You at least need an 18ga 1" 3ml syringe and inject all that shit right in the ball sack like a real man. Just reuse the same syringe for the whole cycle. We'll need pictures to know that your injecting it properly.
I draw with a 25g and shoot with the 18g right??? Is it difficult to get it into the vein???

@mands - I have seen this oil based version from Quebec and the tablet version from India. The name has been kicking around 8 years that im aware of, but ive never used them nor do i know anyone who has. I dont think they have any real presence in any forums that i belong to.

RCCP

I'm scared to use stuff from Mexican pharmacy. This guy buy gear on FB and ready to shoot it o_O

Savagesteve

View attachment 93615 Lol...speaking of brown vials...this was my very first cycle right here back in my early 20's. Ran 2 vials back to back with no test. Needless to say, I have learned from that mistake. But this was probably some of the best winny I ever ran. True storyView attachment 93615
Exactly how I got Into Meso as well. Dude at my gym told me to run deca solo and needless to say my first cycle was adding fat and trying to figure out how to get my dick hard. Found Meso and did my own research and let’s just say I don’t run suppressing compounds by themselves anymore :D

Last edited:

Sponsored Links

Latest posts