Sketchy looking “vet grade” gear

Discussion in 'Steroid Pictures Forum' started by Nattybynature, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Nattybynature

Nattybynature Junior Member

33AECB34-125F-4E6A-B963-19A107A05E1E.jpeg 40073C58-BA41-4FF4-8D14-98DF34026D51.jpeg 76A096AF-FFDC-41C3-A438-31B4CDE53CB2.jpeg 47928C0C-AF64-4ED4-86DB-451FD92EC1BC.jpeg a buddy of mine bought these off a guy selling roids on Facebook (I know not a good start). Just wondering if anyone has seen these products. Online I’ve seen the vetoquinol but only in test P never in test E like what is there. And the rest day made in Germany but also have Spanish writing. Not sure what to think but definitley Leery of putting any of this in my body. Any info would be appreciated

2. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

DO NOT INJECT THAT SHIT IN YOUR BODY

3. Nattybynature

German Mexican gear what could go wrong?

F.Zane and Roger rabbit like this.
  4. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

"a buddy of mine bought these off a guy selling roids on Facebook"

"Online I’ve seen the vetoquinol but only in test P never in test E like what is there."

"And the rest day made in Germany but also have Spanish writing."

Also the dark vials don't help at all

Den84 likes this.
  5. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

What could go wrong? You at least need an 18ga 1" 3ml syringe and inject all that shit right in the ball sack like a real man. Just reuse the same syringe for the whole cycle. We'll need pictures to know that your injecting it properly.

LastChance69, F.Zane, RCCP and 2 others like this.
  6. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Haha made in Germany with Spanish writing. We have a winner here

Oliveironni likes this.
  7. Nattybynature

I draw with a 25g and shoot with the 18g right??? Is it difficult to get it into the vein???

8. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The anadoil is from Canada I believe. @Northern Nutrition have you seen this before.

mands

9. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I’m not injecting shit that comes in a brown vial...

ebkallday, anfee, Sk8man101 and 2 others like this.
  10. @mands - I have seen this oil based version from Quebec and the tablet version from India. The name has been kicking around 8 years that im aware of, but ive never used them nor do i know anyone who has. I dont think they have any real presence in any forums that i belong to.

11. mands

Thanks for the feedback.

mands

Northern Nutrition likes this.
  12. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

Funny you say that my cyp comes from a compounding pharmacy and is in a brown bottle.

13. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Okay I stand corrected. I’m not pinning any UGL or vet grade gear that comes in a brown vial.

14. mands

The best brown bottle ever. Miss this stuff.

mands

Attached Files:

15. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

20180615_145825.jpg

16. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

go away before you find someone as dumb as yourself and trys that shit..

17. Nattybynature

I think you should give it a shot

18. RCCP

RCCP Member

I'm scared to use stuff from Mexican pharmacy. This guy buy gear on FB and ready to shoot it o_O

19. Jrock83

Jrock83 Member

SYD_STANO.jpg Lol...speaking of brown vials...this was my very first cycle right here back in my early 20's. Ran 2 vials back to back with no test. Needless to say, I have learned from that mistake. But this was probably some of the best winny I ever ran. True story SYD_STANO.jpg

Supermansson11 and korat like this.
  20. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Exactly how I got Into Meso as well. Dude at my gym told me to run deca solo and needless to say my first cycle was adding fat and trying to figure out how to get my dick hard. Found Meso and did my own research and let’s just say I don’t run suppressing compounds by themselves anymore :D

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018