Sleep Apnea

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by roastdawg, Dec 1, 2018.

1. roastdawg

roastdawg Member

My girlfriend says I'm snoring super loud and stopping breathing in my sleep. Sounds like classic sleep apnea. My question is has anyone here just went ahead and bought a CPAP machine off of Amazon or whatever instead of going thru their doctor? Reason I'm asking is pure laziness, no way I want to deal with the overnight sleep study.

2. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

Dk but i need sum advice on sleep fapnea wen i wake up in the mornings im beat

3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Yeah just grab it off Craigslist for $200 and go on the forum called
    free cpap advice
    If you need help

roastdawg likes this.
  4. roastdawg

roastdawg Member

Perfect thanks dude

5. bambam333

bambam333 Member

I starting using one about 6 months ago I have more energy it took a few weeks to get used to it and also feel it working and now I dont have wake up to my girl fuckin poking me to turn over

roastdawg likes this.
  6. roastdawg

roastdawg Member

Doctor prescribed or did you pick it up on your own?

7. bambam333

bambam333 Member

made the dr prescribe I pay enough for my fuckin insurance so I make them pay for everything even my ibuprofen I make them prescribe. Takes alil getting used to trying to fall asleep like darth vader but its worth it and my mouth doesnt feel like I been getting face fucked all night when I wake up from being a mouth breather it has a built in humidifer

Eman likes this.
  8. Eman

Eman Member

There really is a certain joy in racking up charge after charge to be billed to your insurance provider with CPAP items. I probably have at least $5k wrapped up in mine, probably more, and I've never paid a cent out of pocket.

9. MoTren

MoTren Member

I am going through this right now. With insurance my out of pocket for a new machine will be less than what I could find otherwise.

I did a home sleep study. I didn’t even know that was an option until the doc suggested it. They mail the equipment to your house and you sleep with it one night.

Pretty easy.