Slight Problem with USPS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FTT010101, Jun 18, 2006.

1. FTT010101

FTT010101 Junior Member

So I was sending out some money to a source by mail... I sent the money via Express mail just so that it would get there faster. I forgot to check the box where it says that if there is no response then leave the pack there. ( I did waive the sig, just didnt check that box). So now the money is going to be returned to sender in like 6 days... is there anyway to fix this? I emailed the customer support (asked them if they could deliver it and leave it anyway...) at USPS but they are going to take 1-2 buissness days to get back to me. Kinda wanted a response a little sooner. Anyway, does anyone else have an experience like this they can share? If you do, what did you do to fix it? thanks!

FTT

2. THL

THL Junior Member

Whenever I've recieved something express and wasn't home the mail man would leave a card in my box that said I could pic up the pack at the PO. They usually will do this twice before they send it back. Tell your source to go to the PO and pick up the damn money!

3. unt0ld

unt0ld Member

Are you in contact with your source? So you know if he got the money or not?

So basically your saying they are going to send your money back to you.

I have no experiance with this. Ive used WU for all my money transfers.

4. FTT010101

FTT010101 Junior Member

yeah, card in the box...ect... Ill see what my source says... but he was pretty specific about the mailing of money... ill see what he says.

FTT

5. pupeye

pupeye Junior Member

He doesn't even have to go to the PO to pick it up. He can sign the card and leave it in his mailbox. (unless its a PO box) Then the carrier can leave the express peice. But im sure the source dosen't want to sign anything.

6. novicebb

novicebb Member

dude will be angry.

7. FTT010101

FTT010101 Junior Member

WRONG...

actualy the guy was quite ok with it. All is resolved

thanks everyone!

FTT

8. freedomfighter

freedomfighter Junior Member

BTW Express leaves a paper trail,,,FF

9. THL

THL Junior Member

I agree. I wouldn't recomend anyone to use express mail.