Slightly elevated heart rate..

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by tns, Feb 28, 2014.

1. tns

tns Member

1st of all the past few days i cant get enough sleep cause i wake up on my own before alarm time. and it isnt that im full and rested. i need more sleep:):)
    and i have noticed that this early wake comes with a slightly elevated heart rate.
    usually when i wake up i have 53-54beats per minute.
    yesterday and the day before i counted 72-73.
    i googled on before i write here and i found out it might be related to overtraining????

2. cvictorg

cvictorg Member

Details - diet, training, any AAS usage.

3. tns

tns Member

Diet same as last couple of years.. oats+milk+protein
    eggs, chicken breast, rice , potatoes, pasta,once in a while some junk food.
    greek yogurt, salads. macros accomplished everyday. kcals 2500ish.++
    training 5 times per week. (if need more info its a long story)
    supplemets multivitamins+fish oil+creatine+bcaa.
    aas 4th week in 1st cycle, test-e 600mg/week.

4. Cyberwolf

Cyberwolf Junior Member

with ass very normal...

5. cvictorg

cvictorg Member

There is your answer

6. corageon

corageon Banned

whoah whoah, so Test-E 600 mg / week, that's it? That's your cycle!?

The mod is probably right. Are you doing cardio?
    I would definitely recommend lookin over and tweaking your cycle bro, if that's all that your doin fine, but adjust the dosage, not that the heart rate is too concerning, you don't want a low heart rate either, but for your own gains. o_O

7. tns

tns Member

So testosterone has an effect on heart rate too?
    i mean it would feel normal to have a higher blood pressure and up the dose on anastrozole(which isnt the case). but didnt know i can get higher heart rate too.
    do i have something to worry about and need to cut back?? or is this expected??

8. corageon

corageon Banned

Yes and no, when it converts into estrogen, your electrolyte (/water\) balance changes, nitric oxide levels fluctuate depending on the amount of estrogen conversion as well. DHT also slightly raises blood pressure in *some* individuals, although it can also lower it. It's all about the ratio of hormones, remember, testosterone is considered a pro-hormone itself, even though it has its own effects.

As a general rule, anything that increases cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) will elevate your heart rate, but not necessarily your BP.
    DHT and estrogen both raise the levels of that molecule through different mechanisms.

Estrogen and DHT constitute most of the effects of "Free Testosterone".

9. toolman

toolman Member

Pay no attention to the little due who posted this. Search his posts and what others have to say and see him for who he is...community college math major drop out who lives in his parents basement. All 5'6" and 160 lbs of him. Just search him and his admitted multiple aliases. He tries to sound like he knows what he is doing and then will try to sell you bull shit supplements...even trying the "order now...only 3 doses left" act. Search the pose and you will see all the respected members in here calling him out..or just ignore him like it seems most are doing.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  10. Looks like Contagion is no longer content to stay in the threads he's already infected and is now spreading to others.

I notice he's been a bit quieter since we brought up the mental illness thing, though. Must have hit the nail on the head with that one.

toolman likes this.
  11. jessearmz28

jessearmz28 Banned

u are smart dude, i give u tht but ur attitude SUCKS

12. toolman

toolman Member

Search his posts. You will see he isn't smart at all. In addition to not being able to spell simple words or conjugate verbs properly, he was a match major at a crappy community college and never finished any degree. He spouts all this crap and tries to sell useless supplements. He has admitted he uses many aliases and now we know why. He is a 5'6" 160 lbs. (who now claims to have gained 26lbs in 2 weeks)construction working, blogger followed by hundreds of thousands, herbal remedy salesman, body builder who can gain 26 lbs in 2 weeks. " These are all his own claims...search his posts" Ignore the clown and wait for knowledgeable people to answer. Until a couple days ago he didn't even know how to spell ridiculous.

13. jessearmz28

jessearmz28 Banned

well considering he is one of the high ups with ntbm it would make sense. he self trained and trained others to be liars and selling all these chicken greece products. i smell it every time i see the post. there is enough ads all over the other forums n the same dude (corageon) screwed one dude over in a deal.

14. corageon

corageon Banned

Funny how you're a new member and think you have credibility to criticize people, you are off to a rocky start. You won't stay on this forum very long I bet. Go swallow a glass shard.

15. Even if Charlie Manson criticized you, he would have credibility. And if Charlie Manson has more credibility than you, that should tell you what a joke you are.

Keep peddling, scammer. We'll keep exposing you for the scum you are.

16. toolman

toolman Member

Lol...coregan thinks time of membership matters. THese little dudes that play big men take their cyberworlds seriously.

Where is this apocalypse Mr. 5'6" 160 lbs. that you have warned us all of. I am sure Jesse will be here long after we have rid ourselves of your annoyance. I guess the sup sales aren't going as well as you claim. Otherwise you would be out selling instead of getting called out on here for the loser you are.

17. corageon

corageon Banned

Justice remembers the times, be careful of your friends. Especially the high-ups, can't trust anybody these days. You never know who's crooked. ;)

18. toolman

toolman Member

This makes about as much sense as your other claim to have gained 26 lbs of muscle in 2 weeks on your amazing snake oil.

19. It looks like he used a cheap Chinese copy of an English grammar checker. His post sounds like something that came out of a fortune cookie.

20. corageon

corageon Banned

Because you have hardly any insight, gotta think outside the box, to understand what comes at ya in life. Go back to Creative Writing classes.