Slin Pre or Post workout

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by gear shef, Sep 24, 2018.

1. gear shef

gear shef Member

Those of you who use or have used insulin. if only dosed once a day on training days do you prefer pre or post workout...and why.

I know many like pre because of the pump but aside from this acute effect do you notice any other advantage in the way of gains?

Thanks in advance for your responses

An1970 likes this.
  2. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Pre , mainly for shuttling effect when blood flow to muscle is more from the workout. Also, you don't need to scrounge to eat asap after training. At least I don't.

But no more than 5iu pre workout , just enough to do the job.

Weights, An1970, opti and 1 other person like this.
  3. bonacris

bonacris Member

Pre workout for me. I use novorapid. Have gone up to 20iu but didn't make any noticeable difference between 10-15-20iu. Usually stay at 10iu. I'm insulin sensitive so need 12g of carbs per iu but it's up to you to figure your ratio.

4. Ambiguous

Ambiguous Member

Pre for rapid. 1st thing in the morning with lantus— 2 High carb meals before workouts.

5. An1970

An1970 Junior Member

Large meal, 5IU of Novolin R ,work out, large meal. Always dextrose tabs on me, just in case.

gear shef likes this.
  6. ds44

ds44 Junior Member

Post w hgh

7. Getmusa

Getmusa Member

I like taking 2iu 2-3 times a day with food I feel it burns fat while sending nutrients to the muscle cells. This keeps me very lean without getting fat. I’d say I’m about 6-8% bf thanks to Slin. I have a theory my own if you use more dish soap than needed I think it’s just excess and makes things messy creating more sides. At my age I’m in it for the long haul and have to take health seriously.

gear shef likes this.
  8. gear shef

gear shef Member

What’s your diet like. And what meals do you use it with

9. GdaddyGains

GdaddyGains Member

You keep your fat intake low when using LANTUS?

10. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Like most things regarding drug timing it’s going to be preference, and not driven by any noticeable difference. Much the same as gH.

11. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

Insulin blunts the effects of HGH though so why so people take these two in combination ?

12. GdaddyGains

GdaddyGains Member

I think post workout is more safe. Get home have all the food available relax and hit the insulin. Steady eat and consume the proper foods. Pre workout seems more intense and risky. The pump is incredible (so I am told) and you don’t want to get caught going hypo at the gym. I would rather be in the privacy of my home. I would try it post workout first to get a feel for it. Then give it a go pre workout and see which one works best for you.

I plan on trying it for the first time soon so I will probably try post first to figure out the correct carbs to IU ratio then try it pre workout.

stone988 and janoshik like this.
  13. Ambiguous

Ambiguous Member

I kept fat moderate but definitely not low

14. GdaddyGains

GdaddyGains Member

Lantus always intrigues me. I know it raises igf-1 five times more than other insulins but I have heard it can make you fat as hell and is more likely to make you insulin resistant since it’s released basically all day. Can you share how you are using it, your diet, training, and the results so far?

15. 350lift

350lift Member

Morning and lunch, ur question would very depending on type of insulin being ran some are long acting and rapid which I’m sure u know

If I do pre I eat the meal with it before the gym

16. Weights

Weights Member

Humulin R preworkout intramuscular. Hgh one hour before insulin and before bed. Shake with 110g carbs powdered oats preworkout. 75g carbs maltodextrin/dextrose intra. 150g carbs white rice post

17. Ambiguous

Ambiguous Member

PM me